Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||110VAC Or 220-240VAC||E Of Welding Time:||0.05-10/sec|
|Weight:||100 KGs||Dimension Of Press:||476(L)*736(W)*1524(H) Mm|
High speed and clean welding with ultrasonic - for thermoplastic resin
The HSW20P series of ultrasonic welder offer a compact design to conserve work space, and it’s easy for operation and maintenance to achieve an outstanding cost-performance. There are two welding modes of operation to choose from: time mode and energy mode.
Time mode: This mode has three control parameters, namely delay time, welding time and holding time. The processing parameters are adjusted according to the characteristics of the processed sample.
Energy Mode: This mode has several parameters that can be set, including delay time, energy setting, dwell time, metering threshold, and power delay time. It can be set based on the energy that the product needs to be welded.
|50-60hz, Single phase|
|Range of Welding Time||0.05-10/sec|
|Pneumatic Requirement||Clean, dry air at 100pis|
- Stable ultrasonic oscillation by automatic frequency tracking while maintaining constant amplitude
- Structures with high rigidity ensure stable welding even at high pressures.
- It is possible to correspond to work of various sizes by the head adjustment mechanism.
- 100 kinds of condition settings can be saved
- Various data output via USB interface
- Weld control (mode selection type)
It can be applied to all industrial applications such as welding, cutting, caulking, stamping, embossing of thermoplastic resin.
Automotive industry: Car light, automotive interior parts etc.
Contact Person: Hogo Lv