|Product Name:||Ultrasonic Converter For Branson CJ20||Materials:||Aluminum / Titanium Optional|
High Power No. I Model Converter for Branson CJ20 with Titanium Surface Treatment
|Ceramic Disc Diameter||50 mm|
|Quantity of Ceramic discs||6 pcs|
|Capacitance||19 - 21 nf|
The converter converts high-frequency electrical energy into high-frequency mechanical vibrations. And it contains several piezoelectric ceramic discs sandwiched under pressure between two metal blocks. Between each disc is a thin metal plate, which forms the electrode. When a sinusoidal electrical signal is fed to the converter via the electrodes, the discs expand and contract, producing axial vibrations.
Ultrasonic Converters and Ultrasonic Transducers are one in the same. There is one Ultrasonic OEM, Dukane Corporation, that uses the term Transducer. All of the other ultrasonic OEM manufactures such as Branson, Sonics and Materials, Rinco, Telesonics and Herrmann refer to these as Converters or Konverters.
Converters or Transducers all do the same thing…convert electrical energy to mechanical movement…so we have our electrical charge being introduced across the surface of the ceramics at the desired frequency which in turn gives us a movement or vibration at the working end on the converter.
The converter is threaded onto a booster, which increases, decreases or just transfers the amount of movement from the face of the converter to the horn or Sonotrode as we call it.
1. Imported ceramic discs and titanium materials
2. Parameters and appearance absolutely same as original item, to ensure easy to match with your machine and run well.
3. Once assembled, the transducers are aged before testing and final assembly. The properties of piezoelectric materials can change with time and pressure, so a bit of time on the shelf prior to testing will identify nonconforming material.
4. One by one testing to ensure that each transducer performance are excellent.
5. In good heat resistance, can be used in a wide range of temperature with long life and high reliability.
Contact Person: Hogo Lv