3000 Watt 20Khz Ultrasonic Homogenizer System With Titanium Alloy Probe
|Intensity of sound
||＞ 100M L/Min
||＞ 5 L/Min
||＞ 15 L/Min
||＞ 20 L/Min
||＞ 30 L/Min
|Material Of Tip Head
Ultrasonic homogenizers, also known as ultrasonic instruments, are usually used for the homogenization and pyrolysis of smaller samples, which do not require traditional grinding or rotor stator cutting techniques for processing, such as laboratory samples. The ultrasonic homogenizer uses an ultrasonic probe to complete the work. These probes vary in size, are usually made of titanium or other chemically resistant materials, and allow processing of various sample sizes.
The ultrasonic homogenizer uses the cavitation phenomenon of ultrasonic to emulsify, separate, crack, homogenize, extract, defoam, clear, vegetation of nanomaterials, disperse and accelerate chemical reactions. The ultrasonic cleaning machine also uses cavitation to clean objects. So it can not only complete the work of homogenizer, but also widely used in various industries, laboratories, colleges and universities.
1. In full accordance with American Society for Testing Materials ASTM G32-06 standard design and manufacturing
2. The sample amplitude can be adjusted by the user required
3. Test fluid temperature can be real-time monitoring and adjustment, ensure the accuracy of the experiment.
4. Sample test Interval can be adjusted by the user required
5. Sample amplitude, frequency parameter can be Real-time display,Monitoring and adjustment
6. Ultrasonic vibration stable, reliable, less fever heat.
7. All of System parameters through standard testing, result of a measurement have Highly comparable.
1. Disruption of cells, bacteria and tissues
2. Adjustment of ribosome
3. Cutting of actinomycetes and fungal threads
4. Acceleration of a chemical reaction
5. Extraction of special components by disruption of tissue fragments,
6. Emulsification and dispersion in samples (a mixture of liquids such as water-oil, water-silver, etc.), and Insatiable Pursuit of High Grade Design for More Efficient Energy Conversion can achieve a high energy conversion efficiency which generates almost no heat. A unique circuit and a structure adopted in the design to minimize the power loss can control heat generation of the converter which may disturb the oscillation effect of ultrasonic waves and have adverse influence on the sample.
WHY CHOOSE ALTRASONIC ?
- OVERSEA SERVICE TEAM. We now have agents in India, Austrilia, Hongkong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Germany, and other country still being discussing.
- Innovation. Altrasonic R&D and marketing staffs to constantly explore new applications in the field of ultrasound, and the importance of team spirit of cooperation.
- Half the price, double the value. Every product reach you have been test in our company three times, and with 72 hours continous working, to confirm it is well before you get it. Also we always learn from foreign company, to upgrade our products.
- Good components. Ceramic mainly imported from German, and using the superior quality aluminum, titanium raw materials.
- Individual Customize. We can customize products according to your requirements, Also supply OEM service. Customize ultrasonic solution for different applications.