3000Watt Ultrasonic Processor Sonochemistry Equipment
|Intensity of sound
||＞ 100M L/Min
||＞ 5 L/Min
||＞ 15 L/Min
||＞ 20 L/Min
||＞ 30 L/Min
|Material Of Tip Head
Ultrasonic homogenization uses the cavitation and other physical effects of ultrasound in the liquid to achieve homogenization. Physical action refers to the fact that ultrasonic waves can effectively agitate and flow in the liquid to destroy the structure of the medium and smash the particles in the liquid. The main reason is that the collision between liquids, microphase flow and shock waves cause the surface morphology of the particles to change.
Cavitation means that under the action of ultrasonic waves, the liquid produces cavities, namely small bubbles, in places where the strength is weak. The small bubbles pulsate with the ultrasound, and the cavities will collapse within one sound cycle. Ultrasonic cavitation also produces a strong mechanical effect, which produces fast jets or acoustic impulses near the solid interface, and produces powerful shock waves in the liquid.
1. Ultrasound probe is imported titanium alloy material, durable
2. Energy-efficient transducer to ensure a strong effect
3. Amplitude automatic adjustment, the load situation of the different amplitude consistent
4. Working hours, ultrasound can set the interval
5. Microcomputer control, ultrasonic power continuously adjustable
6. Integrated sample temperature control to prevent overheating
7. Speakers are separated by a special sound insulation, sound insulation
1. Disruption of cells, bacteria and tissues
2. Adjustment of ribosome
3. Cutting of actinomycetes and fungal threads
4. Acceleration of a chemical reaction
5. Extraction of special components by disruption of tissue fragments,
6. Emulsification and dispersion in samples (a mixture of liquids such as water-oil, water-silver, etc.), and Insatiable Pursuit of High Grade Design for More Efficient Energy Conversion can achieve a high energy conversion efficiency which generates almost no heat. A unique circuit and a structure adopted in the design to minimize the power loss can control heat generation of the converter which may disturb the oscillation effect of ultrasonic waves and have adverse influence on the sample.
WHY CHOOSE ALTRASONIC ?
- OVERSEA SERVICE TEAM. We now have agents in India, Austrilia, Hongkong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Germany, and other country still being discussing.
- Innovation. Altrasonic R&D and marketing staffs to constantly explore new applications in the field of ultrasound, and the importance of team spirit of cooperation.
- Half the price, double the value. Every product reach you have been test in our company three times, and with 72 hours continous working, to confirm it is well before you get it. Also we always learn from foreign company, to upgrade our products.
- Good components. Ceramic mainly imported from German, and using the superior quality aluminum, titanium raw materials.
- Individual Customize. We can customize products according to your requirements, Also supply OEM service. Customize ultrasonic solution for different applications.