|Saw Blade Diameter:||5mm||Knife:||Replaceable|
|Frequency:||40khz||Size Of Generator:||155 X 265 X 170mm|
|Outer Skin:||Aluminum||Type:||Rubber Cutting Machine|
|Power:||100w||Length Of Cable::||3M|
40Khz Ultrasonic Cutting Machine,
40K Ultrasonic Cutting Machine,
Titanium Ultrasonic Cutting Machine
40k Handheld Titanium Ultrasonic Cutting Machine For ABS PE
|Generator||Analog generator, 155 x 265 x 170mm|
|Size of cutter||Blade replaceable|
|Length of cable||3M|
|Voltage||220V / 110V|
|Accessory||Foot switch1pc;Cut blade 25pcs;1.5mm special hex wrench 1pc;
Screw M3×4L 2pcs
|Material of cutter||
titanium alloy, stainless steel
The principle of the 40K ultrasonic hand-held cutting knife is completely different from the traditional cutting. It uses ultrasonic energy to heat and melt the material to be cut, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting the material. Therefore, ultrasonic cutting does not require a sharp edge, nor does it require a lot of pressure, and will not cause chipping or breakage of the material being cut. At the same time, because the cutting knife is doing ultrasonic vibration, the friction resistance is very small, and the material to be cut is not easy to stick to the blade. This is particularly effective for cutting viscous and elastic materials, frozen materials such as food, rubber, etc., or objects that are inconvenient to apply pressure.
1. Air-cooled and water-cooled designs can be adopted to adapt to various working conditions and environments
2. The cutting speed is greatly improved, and the efficiency is more than 10 times higher than that of the traditional cutting knife
3. Use high-power ultrasonic transducer as vibrating element to ensure long-term stable work
4. The variety of cutting tools is complete, and cutting tools with relevant shapes can also be customized according to customer processes
5. It can cut all kinds of products that are difficult to cut with ordinary tools, and solve the production and processing problems
6. High-hardness blades can be installed, and the cutting blades can be replaced, which reduces the cost of use
7. Easy to install and use, hardly changing the original cutting process
8. High cutting precision, good cut surface finish
1. Plastic and thermoplastic door cutting and punching.
2. Cutting for non-woven fabric or weaving, textile cutting, garment lace and fabric cutting. Edges are cut while the edges are cut.
3. Artificial resin, rubber cutting, raw rubber, soft rubber cutting.
4. Tape and all kinds of film cutting.
5. Paper cutting, printing industry cutting, printed circuit board, trademark.
6. Cutting food and plants, such as frozen meat, candy, chocolate.
7. For PVC, rubber, leather, plastic, cardboard, acrylic, polypropylene, etc.
8. Clothing fabric cutting
9. Cutting of packaging materials
10. Cut curtains, blackout fabrics
11. Cutting in the automotive industry
Transport and packaging:
Contact Person: Lily Qiu