|Measurement Speed:||5s/one Pass(600scan Point) Adjustable||Frequency Accuracy:||±10ppm|
|Phase Resolution:||0.15 Degree||Impedance Range:||1Ω～1MΩ|
|Power Supply:||AC100V～AC250V,50～60Hz, 30W||Application:||Ultrasonic Components/ultrasonic Device|
|Product Feature:||Portable, 8inch Screen, Full Touch Screen||Frequency Step:||0.1Hz～any|
Ultrasonic Quality Factor And Impedance Analyzing For Ceramic Material
|Product feature||Portable, 8inch screen, Full touch screen|
|Measurement Index||All the parameters, the graph|
|Measurement Accuracy||< 0.5%|
|Measurement Speed||5s/one pass(600scan point) Adjustable|
|Phase Resolution||0.15 degree|
|Environment Temperature||10～40degree centigrade|
|Power Supply||AC100V～AC250V,50～60Hz, 30W
For ultrasonic components measuring instrument, the most important is the admittance chart, logarithmic graph of the two graphics (the two graphics is the main method of qualified qualified), and more than a dozen parameters: resonance frequency Fs, the maximum conductance Gmax, bandwidth F2-F1, anti-resonance frequency Fp, quality factor Qm, free capacitance CT, dynamic resistance R1, dynamic inductance L1, dynamic capacitance C1, static capacitance C0, effective electromechanical coupling coefficient Keff.
1. Large screen, full-screen touching, making the HS520A both HS70A-P(computer version) operating experience, and no cumbersome with a sense of computer operation.
2. Relies on the new powerful ARM processor data processing capacity, HS520A measurement accuracy is much higher than HS70A-D (with display version), can achieve HS70A-P(computer version) level.
3. Full-screen touch operation is more user-friendly, no longer need HS70A-D(own display version) a large number of physical buttons, thus operating instruments becomes extremely simple, the production size smaller, lighter and more portable.
4. Connecting the computer to operate as HS70V-P. The software is fully compatible, the user are no longer familiar with software operation.
5．HS520A was taken into account the needs of automated production line operation in the development time, reserved the 232interface with PLC communication and IO communication interface (replay input and output)
6. HS520A operation is no longer based on Windows system, with long-term reliable operation capacity in the production line.
(Note: There are differences in the relevant characteristic data of different manufacturers)
Measurement parameters: |Z|, |Y|, θ, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q can provide 12 parameter combinations
Test frequency: 100Hz~40MHz (cable length: 0m)
Vibrator level: 10mV~1Vrms (≤10MHz), 10mV~0.5Vrms (>10MHz); (UNKNOWN open), 3-bit resolution
DC offset: 0~±40V, 10mV resolution
Measurement terminal: 4-terminal configuration
Measuring range and highest resolution
Measurement parameter range maximum resolution
Basic measurement accuracy: 0.17 [%]
Level monitoring: 1mV~1 Vrms, 1μA~20mA
Measurement parameters: Tch/Rch (dB, linear ratio); Tch, Rch (V, dBm, dBv), θ (degrees, radians); Tch = measurement channel: Rch = reference channel, g = group delay
10Hz~100MHz, 1mHz resolution
Aperture frequency range: (group delay measurement) frequency interval 0.5 [%] ~ 100 [%]
Oscillator level: -65dBm~+15dBm, 0.1dB resolution
Measurement range: Tch/Rch: 0~±120dB, 0.001dB resolution; Tch, Rch: -107dBm~-5dBm (0dB attenuator), -87dBm~+15dBm, (20dB attenuator); 0.001dB, resolution: θ: ±180° (using phase scale extension function, continuous display of phase) 0.01° resolution; g: 0.1 ns~1 s, 0.1 ns resolution
Basic measurement accuracy: Tch/Rch: 0.1dB, 0.5°; Tch, Rch: 0.35dBm
Level Monitoring: Monitors the input level of the reference and test channels in dBm, dBV and V.
Contact Person: Lily Qiu