piezo ultrasonic transducer,
Rinco 35K Replacement Type Ultrasonic Transducer for Welding Application
Ultrasonic transducers generally have two types: magnetostrictive transducers and piezoelectric crystal transducers. One of the most mature and reliable is the device that converts electrical energy and acoustic energy by piezoelectric effect, called piezoelectric transducer. The piezoelectric effect of the material converts electrical signals into mechanical vibration. The transducer has high electro-acoustic conversion efficiency, low raw material price, convenient production, and is not easy to age.
Input Power: 900w
Joint Bolt: M8*1.25
Ceramic disc Diameter: 25mm
Quantity of Ceramic disc: 2 pcs
1. Heat resistance: It is made of high quality materials, has good heat resistance, low resonance impedance and low heat generation.
2. Strong structure: It is fastened with high quality standard steel bolts and has high reliability.
3. Electrical parameters: unique production process, digital equipment processing and assembly, high parameter performance and good consistency.
1. Piezoelectric ceramic transformer
2. Ultrasonic motor
3. Ultrasonic cleaning
4. Ultrasonic machining
5. Ultrasonic weight loss
6. Ultrasonic breeding
7. Electronic blood pressure gauge
8. Remote control
1. Comprehensive in-house manufacturing and tooling capabilities that deliver accurate prototyping and the highest quality components and finished goods
2. Expert application assistance and FEA diagnostics assure the product we deliver is exactly to your specifications.
Unmatched customer support that is the focus of every Altrasonic’s employee and our company’s commitment to your success
4. Rigorous quality control ensures consistently reliable products that perform optimally in the customer environment·
Contact Person: Hogo Lv