piezo ultrasonic transducer,
Branson CJ20 Replacement Type Transducer for Welding Application
The function of the ultrasonic transducer is to convert the input electrical power into mechanical power (ie, ultrasonic waves) and then pass it out, while consuming a small portion of the power itself. The transducer consists of a housing, a matching layer, a piezoceramic disk transducer, a backing, an extraction cable, and a Cymbal array receiver. The piezoelectric ceramic disk transducer is made of PZT-5 piezoelectric material with polarization direction polarization. The Cymbal array receiver consists of 8 to 16 Cymbal transducers, two metal rings and rubber gaskets.
Input Power: 3300w
Joint Bolt: 1/2 - 20UNF
Ceramic disc Diameter: 50mm
Quantity of Ceramic disc: 6 pcs
1. High performance: high mechanical Q value, electro-acoustic conversion efficiency of up to 90%.
2. Large amplitude: The vibration velocity of the seismometer is high, and the amplitude is increased by more than 50% compared with the magnetostrictive transducer.
3. Heat resistance: It is made of high quality materials, has good heat resistance, low resonance impedance and low heat generation.
4. Strong structure: It is fastened with high quality standard steel bolts and has high reliability.
5. Electrical parameters: unique production process, digital equipment processing and assembly, high parameter performance and good consistency.
Mainly used with ultrasonic plastic welding machine, ultrasonic plastic welding, ultrasonic metal welding machine, ultrasonic cleaning machine, ultrasonic sonochemical equipment, ultrasonic cutting machine, etc..
The vibrator is degummed. Our transducers are made of cemented and screw-fastened. This is not the case in general.
Generally, when the transducer is used at full load for 10 years, the vibrating surface may be pierced.
Contact Person: Hogo Lv