piezo ultrasonic transducer,
Dukane 110-3122 Replacement Type Transducer
An ultrasonic transducer is an energy device that converts electrical energy, mechanical energy, or acoustic energy from one form of energy to another, called a transducer, also known as an active sensor. One of the most mature and reliable is the device that converts electrical energy and acoustic energy by piezoelectric effect, also known as piezoelectric transducer.
Input Power: 2000w
Joint Bolt: 1/2 - 20UNF
Ceramic disc Diameter: 50mm
Quantity of Ceramic disc: 4 pcs
1. Low calorific value.
2. Good thermal stability.
3. The frequency is consistent with the static capacitance.
4. The resonance impedance is low.
5. Long average life.
6. Can be used in a variety of ultrasonic equipment
Ultrasonic transducers are widely used. They are divided into industry, agriculture, transportation, life, medical and military according to the applied industry. According to the functions realized, it is divided into ultrasonic processing, ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic detection, detection, monitoring, telemetry, remote control, etc.; according to the working environment, it is divided into liquid, gas, biological, etc.; according to the nature, it is divided into power ultrasonic, ultrasonic detection, ultrasonic imaging, etc. .
1. How to judge whether the transducer is damp, what should I do if it is damp?
The ultrasonic vibrator is damp. You can check the plug connected to the transducer with a megger. Check the insulation resistance value to judge the basic situation. Generally, the insulation resistance is greater than 5 megohms. If the insulation resistance value is not reached, the transducer is generally damp. The whole transducer (excluding the sprayed plastic case) can be placed in the oven for about 3 hours at 100 °C or use a hair dryer to remove moisture until the resistance is normal.
2. What is the cause of sparking when the ultrasonic transducer is working?
1) The humidity in the working environment or the oil in the air is relatively large, resulting in a small insulation between the positive and negative electrodes of the transducer.
2) The ceramic piece of the transducer has cracks.
3) The transducer electrode piece should be broken.
4) Welding line is desoldered.
5) Ultrasonic power supply output voltage is abnormal.
Contact Person: Hogo Lv