The working principle of the ultrasonic non-woven fabric welding machine is to use high-frequency oscillation to transmit sound waves from the welding head to the non-woven fabric welding surface, instantly causing violent friction between the non-woven fabrics. The welding melts, so that the non-woven fabric quickly dissolves and completes the welding. Its welding strength is equivalent to that of the main material.
Compared with traditional needle sewing, ultrasonic non-woven fabric welding machine has the following advantages:
1. The use of ultrasonic welding avoids the trouble of needle and thread, avoids the trouble of frequent needle and thread replacement, does not damage the traditional seams, and can neatly cut and partially seal the textiles. Welding also plays a decorative role, has strong adhesion, can achieve waterproof effect, clear embossing, more three-dimensional relief effects on the surface, fast working speed, better product effects, high-end beauty and quality Guarantee;
2. Using ultrasonic and special steel wheel processing, the sealing edge will not crack, damage the cloth edge, and will not appear burrs or wrinkles.
3. It can run continuously without preheating.
4. The operation method of traditional sewing machine is not much different from simple operation. Ordinary sewing workers can operate on the machine with simple training.
5. Low cost, high efficiency, 5 to 6 times faster than traditional machines.