What kind of water is used in the ultrasonic cleaning machine?
Nowadays, the society is developing rapidly. In many cases, machines have replaced manual operations, which greatly improves the efficiency of production and labor. Ultrasonic cleaning machine is a kind of machine that replaces manual cleaning of objects. This kind of machine is convenient to use and has high working efficiency. What kind of water does the ultrasonic cleaner use? How much water should I put in?
In fact, for most products, you can use clean water or tap water, even if you want to use bottled water at home, the key to the problem is not the water, but the cleaning agent that we need to add. Plus, degreasing agent can be added for degreasing needs, and rust remover is available for derusting.
In addition, there are many friends who buy an ultrasonic cleaning machine to clean the circuit boards. Some friends don't know what water to clean the circuit boards. You can't wash them directly with ordinary water.
What kind of water does the ultrasonic cleaner use?
Let me share with you the cleaning agents corresponding to various cleaning objects:
1. Use alcohol or washing water to clean the circuit board;
2. Clean the glasses with water or special glasses cleaning liquid;
3. Derusting powder for rust removal;
4. Degreasing powder for degreasing;
5. Wax remover for wax removal;
6. To clean some copper items, vinegar (weak acid cleaning agent) can be used to remove patina and copper green copper powder.
7.Wax remover can be used to clean some planed metal;
8. Use silver washing water for silver jewellery and black items;
9. Ceramic items can be cleaned with vinegar;
10. Sludge on rubber parts: Detergent cleaning agent or metal rust remover can be used. Generally speaking, solvent-based corrosion is large, and water-based corrosion is small. Generally, it is recommended to use degreaser directly for oil removal.
How much water is better for the ultrasonic cleaner?
First of all, we must understand a misunderstanding, it is not that the water capacity of the equipment is not right. Naboco ultrasonic cleaning machines have a water level, generally we recommend using two thirds of the water level of the ultrasonic cleaning tank is reasonable.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv