What are the advantages of ultrasonic metal welding?
Different welding forms have different technologies. Metal products have higher hardness than other materials, and welding will be difficult. The welding machine can improve efficiency and guarantee quality. What are the specific advantages of metal welding and which product areas are it suitable for?
1. The welding material does not melt, and the metal is not weak.
2. After welding, the conductivity is good, and the resistivity is very low or almost zero.
3. Low requirements on the welding metal surface, both oxidation and electroplating can be welded.
4. The soldering time is short, without any flux, gas, or solder.
5. Welding without sparks, environmental protection and safety.
Applicable products for ultrasonic metal welding:
1. Ni-MH battery Ni-MH battery nickel mesh and nickel sheet mutual fusion and nickel sheet mutual fusion.
2. Lithium battery and polymer battery copper foil and nickel sheet are mutually fused, and aluminum foil and aluminum sheet are mutually fused.
3. The wires are fused to each other, and they are fused into one and multiple wires.
4. The wires are fused with famous electronic components, contacts and connectors.
5. Mutual melting of large heat sinks, heat exchange fins and honeycomb cores of famous household appliances and automotive products.
6. High-current contacts such as electromagnetic switches and non-fuse switches, and mutual fusion of dissimilar metal sheets.
7. The sealing and cutting of the metal pipe can be water-tight and air-tight.
For the welding of metal products, the most important point is the welding technology, whether the product is firmer, this is the core competitiveness of the company's products. As for the quality of welding, it is necessary to continuously test and develop machines to make the machine's welding quality to a higher level and improve efficiency.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv