What are the advantages of ultrasonic atomization spraying?
Compared with the traditional pneumatic two-fluid spraying, ultrasonic spraying equipment can achieve better uniformity, thinner coating thickness and higher precision. At the same time, because the ultrasonic spray nozzle can be atomized without the aid of air pressure, the use of ultrasonic spraying can significantly reduce the splashing of paint during the spraying process and realize the purpose of saving paint.
Principle of ultrasonic atomization spraying
Ultrasonic atomization spraying uses piezoelectric effect to convert electrical energy into high-frequency mechanical energy to atomize liquid. Ultrasonic high-frequency oscillation is used to atomize the liquid into uniform micron-sized particles. Compared with traditional pressure nozzles, ultrasonic spraying can obtain a more uniform, thinner and more controllable film coating, and it is not easy to block the nozzles. Because the ultrasonic nozzle only needs a tiny air volume of kilopascals, and there is almost no splash during the spraying process, the paint utilization rate is as high as 90%.
Advantages of ultrasonic atomization spraying
1. The spray pattern is easy to shape and is suitable for precise coating applications
2. Can spray any shape object, uniform micron thick coating
3. Ultrasonic atomized spraying reduces downtime in critical manufacturing processes
4. Ultrasonic atomization ultra-low flow capacity, can work intermittently or continuously
5. Highly controllable spray volume, more reliable spray quality
6. Low energy consumption, high atomization efficiency, less restriction on atomized liquid
7. Can reduce waste and air pollution caused by reverse injection, and save costs
8. No pressure, no noise, no moving parts wear, no blockage
9. The atomizing nozzle is made of titanium material, which has strong height and corrosion resistance
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv