What are the advantages of handheld ultrasonic welding machines compared to traditional equipment
The principle of handheld ultrasonic welding machine:
Ultrasonic welding machine converts electrical energy into ultrasonic energy (that is, high-frequency mechanical vibration energy with a frequency exceeding the human hearing threshold) through an ultrasonic transducer. This energy is transmitted to the plastic workpiece through the welding head, with tens of thousands of ultrasonic waves per second. The frequency and a certain amplitude cause the joint surface of the plastic workpiece to be violently rubbed and melted. The short pressure maintained on the workpiece after the vibration stops causes the two weldments to solidify into one body in a molecular link. Generally, the welding time is less than 1 second, and the obtained welding strength is comparable to that of the main body.
Compared with traditional technology, ultrasonic welding has the following advantages:
1. The process is simple: no preheating, no cleaning and other back and forth processes.
2. Convenient operation: As long as the welding parameters are set, the operation is very convenient.
3. Economical and practical: avoid the use of a large number of fixtures and glues, reduce labor and reduce costs.
4. It can realize automatic welding: the handheld ultrasonic welding machine is very easy to realize automation.
5. Fast and accurate: Most ultrasonic welding can be completed within 0.1-0.5 seconds.
6. Beautiful and clean: the surface is well formed, no damage or deformation, no scratches and glue residue.
7. High strength and good airtightness: the weld seam has the same composition as the base material, with high strength, good airtightness, watertightness and airtightness.
8. Stable quality: mechanized production, stable and reliable product quality.
Features of handheld ultrasonic welding machine:
1. Efficient and convenient.
2. It is easy to operate and has a wide range of applications.
3. High production efficiency, labor saving, more than twice as fast as traditional.
4. The melting interface is beautiful and can achieve the effect of watertight and airtight.
5. The hot mold is carried by the linear guide rail, with high precision and guaranteed quality.
Application case analysis of handheld ultrasonic welding machine:
Ultrasonic welding machine is usually used for plastic welding. It completely replaces the traditional industry of glue bonding. In the ultrasonic welding process, there are no bolts, nails, buckles, welding materials or adhesives. It is faster than traditional adhesives or viscose water, and the drying time is also very fast. The welding process can be easily automated and can be easily customized to adapt to various types of specific specifications of products to be welded, such as: electronic products Shells, plastic toys, car side lights, medical respirators.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv