Ultrasonic Metal Welding Machine
Ultrasonic metal welding is a special method of using the mechanical vibration energy of ultrasonic frequency to connect the same metal or dissimilar metals. When the metal is ultrasonically welded, it neither transmits current to the workpiece nor applies a high temperature heat source to the workpiece, but only converts mechanical energy into internal energy, deformation energy and limited temperature rise under static pressure. The solid-phase welding occurs when the two base metals reach the recrystallization temperature. Therefore, it effectively overcomes the phenomenon of spatter and oxidation during resistance welding. Ultrasonic metal welding machine can perform single-point welding, multi-point welding and short-strip welding of copper, silver, aluminum, nickel and other non-ferrous metal filaments or sheet materials. It can be widely used in the welding of thyristor leads, fuse pieces, electrical leads, lithium battery pole pieces and tabs.
1. The welding material does not melt and is not fragile metal characteristics.
2. Good conductivity after welding, and the resistivity is extremely low or almost zero.
3. Low requirements for welding metal surface, can be welded by oxidation or electroplating.
4. The welding time is short, without any flux, gas and solder.
5. Welding without sparks, environmental protection and safety.
1. Nickel-metal hydride battery nickel-metal hydride battery Nickel mesh and nickel sheets are mutually fused and nickel sheets are mutually fused.
2. Lithium battery and polymer battery copper foil and nickel sheet are mutually fused, and aluminum foil and aluminum sheet are mutually fused.
3. The wires are fused to each other, and they are fused together into one and multiple wires.
4. The wires are fused with famous electronic components, contacts and connectors.
5. Mutual fusion of large heat sinks, heat exchange fins and honeycomb cores for famous household appliances and automotive products.
6. High-current contacts such as electromagnetic switches and non-fuse switches, and mutual fusion of dissimilar metal sheets.
7. The sealing and cutting of the metal pipe can be watertight and airtight.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv