Ultrasonic metal welding machine
Principles of Metal Welding:
Ultrasonic metal welding uses tens of thousands of high-frequency vibration waves per second to be transmitted to the surface of two metal workpieces to be welded, and then a certain pressure is applied to make the metal surfaces rub against each other to form a fusion between molecular layers. The purpose of welding.
1. The two objects to be welded are overlapped and joined by ultrasonic vibration and pressure to form a solid state, the joining time is short, and the joining part does not produce cast structure (rough surface) defects.
2. Compared with the method of ultrasonic welding and resistance welding, the mold life is long, the mold repair and replacement time is less, and it is easy to realize automation.
3. Ultrasonic welding can be carried out between the same kind of metal and different kinds of metals, which consumes much less energy than electric welding.
4. Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure, and the deformation amount is less than 10%, while the deformation of the workpiece in cold pressure welding is 40%-90%.
5. Ultrasonic welding does not require pre-treatment of the welded surface and post-weld treatment like other welding.
6. The processing of ultrasonic welding does not require external factors such as flux, metal filler, and external heating.
1. It is especially suitable for welding connection of various motor coil taps and wires, without any solder, direct express welding. Using the principle of ultrasonic welding, the welding enameled wire can be directly welded without removing the insulating paint on the surface in advance, and without any solder and auxiliary materials.
2. The two welded wire harnesses are overlapped and pressed together, and they are combined into a solid form by ultrasonic vibration and pressure. The joining time is short, and the joint part does not produce cast structure (rough surface) defects.
3. Compared with the resistance welding method, the ultrasonic metal welding machine for cables and wires has a long mold life, less time for mold repair and replacement, and is easy to realize automation.
4. Ultrasonic welding can be carried out between different kinds of cables of the same metal, which consumes much less energy than electric welding.
5. Compared with other pressure welding machines, the ultrasonic copper wire welding machine requires less pressure, and the deformation amount is less than 10%, while the deformation of the workpiece in cold pressure welding is 40%-90%.
6. Ultrasonic welding does not require pre-treatment of the welded surface and post-weld treatment like other welding.
7. Ultrasonic wire welding machine does not need external factors such as flux, metal filler, external heating and so on.
8. Ultrasonic welding can reduce the temperature effect of the material to a lower level (the temperature of the welding zone does not exceed 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the welded metal), so that the metal structure does not change, so it is very suitable for welding applications in the electronic field.
Advantages of the whole machine:
1. Using Swiss original piezoelectric transducer system, the output is strong and stable;
2. High welding firmness and fast speed;
3. Good electrical conductivity and low internal resistance after welding;
4. No trace of oxidation, beautiful;
5. No need for flux, environmental protection and pollution-free;
6. The welding head can be replaced, suitable for a variety of processes;
7. There is enough operating space under the welding head to facilitate the placement of the welding bottom mold and the workpiece;
8. Welding without sparks, energy saving and safety, convenient operation, etc.
Scope of application:
Various metal welding processes for battery pole pieces: aluminum and nickel, nickel and copper foil, aluminum and aluminum foil, multilayer copper foil, multilayer aluminum foil, multilayer copper mesh, multilayer aluminum mesh, aluminum cover and aluminum strip, aluminum nickel Composite tape and aluminum cover plate, aluminum shell bottom and aluminum-nickel composite tape double point, multilayer silver sheet, multilayer nickel sheet.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv