When the ultrasonic cutting machine is working, the workpiece can be cut without external force, so do not touch any non-work material. Safety precautions in the use of ultrasonic cutting machines:
1. Wash the outside of the cutting machine with water to prevent water from entering the inside of the cutting machine, resulting in danger.
2. When cutting, please maintain the correct operating posture in a safe environment. Be alert when making a cutting action to avoid injury caused by sliding.
3. Do not point the cutting edge of the cutting machine to the face and other parts of the person.
3. Do not install non-standard blades, which may cause the machine to not vibrate or reduce the performance of the cutting machine, and it will bring you danger.
4. When the blade is removed, the ultrasonic cutter stops working, otherwise the blade may suddenly break and fly out.
5. When you stop working, remember to turn off the power.
6. Regularly remove debris and foreign matter stuck at the front end of the cutting handle to maintain the normal function of the cutting machine. (First confirm that the metal vibration part in front of the handle has been completely cooled, then turn the front cover in a counterclockwise direction to do the cleaning action.
7. Place the machine in a safe place that is not accessible to children, and remember to cover the front handle cover after use to avoid unnecessary damage.
8. Do not place the cutting machine in direct sunlight or place various items on the machine. Do not touch the front of the handle until the cutter is still operating or just stopped, to avoid burns.
9. If abnormal phenomena such as abnormal sounds or smoke are found during the cutting work, please stop the operation immediately and notify the manufacturer to overhaul. When the operation finds that the front end of the handle produces an abnormal sound, stop the operation immediately and check if the blade screws are loose and reset or replace the blade. When the cutting operation is continuously operated, the hotener will be burnt. It is better to let the machine cool down before operating, which will help to extend the life of the vibrator.
10. After each cut, clean the residue around the handle and the blade to keep the cutting machine in good condition.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv