Ultrasonic Cleaners Are More And More Widely Used In Various Industries
Among all cleaning methods, ultrasonic cleaning is the most effective and efficient method. The reason why the ultrasonic cleaner can achieve this effect is closely related to its unique working principle and cleaning method. In our production, there are many things that need to be cleaned up, and there are many kinds and links that need to be cleaned up. For example: removal of pollutants, dredging of small holes, common manual cleaning methods cannot meet the requirements of special-shaped objects and hidden objects, and even steam cleaning and high-pressure water jet cleaning cannot meet the requirements of high cleanliness. Ultrasonic cleaning can also dissolve organic pollutants, kill bacteria, prevent excessive corrosion, etc. Therefore, ultrasonic cleaning is more and more widely used in various industries.
Ultrasonic cleaners are mainly used in the following industries:
1. Machinery industry: remove anti-rust grease, remove oil and rust from mechanical parts, clean engines, carburetors and auto parts, clean filters and filters, etc.
2. Surface treatment industry: degreasing and rust removal before electroplating, cleaning before ion plating, phosphating treatment, removal of carbon deposits, removal of oxide scale, removal of polishing paste, surface activation treatment of metal workpieces, etc.
3. Instrument industry: cleaning of measuring tools, high cleaning of precision parts before assembly, etc.
4. Electronics industry: printed circuit boards except rosin and solder joints; cleaning of high-voltage contactors and other mechanical and electrical parts, etc.
5. Medical industry: cleaning and disinfection of medical equipment, cleaning of laboratory equipment, etc.
6. Semiconductor industry: high cleaning of semiconductor wafers.
7. Watch industry: remove mud, dust, oxide layer, polishing paste, etc.
8. Chemical and biological industries: cleaning and descaling of laboratory utensils.
9. Optical industry: optical equipment, glass degreasing, sweat removal, ash removal, etc.
10. Textile printing and dyeing industry: cleaning textile spinning, spinneret, etc.
11. Petrochemical industry: cleaning metal filters, cleaning chemical containers, switches, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv