The welding method of ultrasonic welding machine
The main welding method of ultrasonic welding machine
1. Ultrasonic welding method: Ultrasonic vibration transmits the ultrasonic wave together with the welding head to the welding seam. Due to the high acoustic resistance of the two welds, local high temperatures are generated, which leads to the melting of the weld interface. Under a certain pressure, the two kinds of welds can achieve beautiful, fast and firm welding results.
2. Ultrasonic embedding (insertion) method: insert nuts or other metal parts into the plastic workpiece. First, ultrasonic waves are transmitted to the metal, and the metal is directly embedded in the plastic through high-speed vibration. At the same time, the plastic solidifies and melts and embeds.
3. Ultrasonic riveting method: If you want to connect metal and plastic or two pieces of plastic with different properties, you can use ultrasonic riveting method to make the weld not brittle, beautiful and firm.
4. Ultrasonic spot welding method: use small solder joints to spot weld two larger plastic products, or directly press the entire row of tooth-shaped solder joints on two plastic parts to achieve a spot welding effect.
5. Ultrasonic forming method: the plastic workpiece is melted instantly and ultrasonically formed. When the plastic solidifies, the plastic of metal or other materials hardens.
6. Ultrasonic cutting method (cutting method): The special design method of welding head and base is adopted. When the plastic workpiece is just ejected, it is directly pressed on the plastic support, and the cutting effect is achieved through ultrasonic transmission.
The composition and function of the ultrasonic welding machine: The ultrasonic plastic welding machine is composed of a pneumatic transmission system, a control system, an ultrasonic generator, a transducer, a cutter head and a mechanical device.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv