The advantages of ultrasonic plastic cutting
Ultrasonic plastic cutting uses the action of ultrasonic waves to generate instantaneous telescopic vibration of the grinding wheel blade in the radial direction, which can cause repeated collisions between abrasive grains and processed objects under high acceleration in a very short time. Its principle is completely different from traditional cutting. Ultrasonic cutting uses the energy of ultrasonic waves to heat and melt a part of the material to be cut, so as to achieve the purpose of cutting the material.
This product is driven by an ultrasonic generator. The vibration generated by the ultrasonic vibrator (which converts electrical energy into mechanical energy) is transmitted through the HORN (blade) to make the tool rotate and squeeze. At this time, the grinding wheel blade generates instantaneous telescopic vibration in the radial direction , It can make repeated collisions between the tool and the workpiece under high acceleration in a very short time. As a result, the tool produces a tiny broken layer on the surface of the processed object, and while processing it, the gap becomes larger and larger, and the cutting work is completed.
What are the advantages of ultrasonic plastic cutting?
1. High stability: 40KHz electromagnetic vibration is generated when the ultrasonic generator is working, and it is converted into mechanical vibration and transmitted to the cutting knife and the cutting material, and the cutting is performed mechanically, so there is no need for sharp cutting edges, and the blade wear is small , And the cutter head can be replaced by oneself at the same time.
2. No pollution: When the ultrasonic knife is cutting, the temperature of the knife head is lower than 50℃, so smoke and odor will not be generated, which eliminates the danger of injury and fire during cutting.
3. The cutting is neat: due to the ultrasonic cutting by high-frequency vibration, the material will not adhere to the surface of the blade, and only a small amount of pressure is required when cutting, and the fragile and soft materials are not deformed or worn. The fabric is cut and automatically banded , Will not cause edge collapse.
4. Simple operation: the ultrasonic plastic cutting knife is connected to the ultrasonic generator, the generator is connected to the 220V mains power, and the cutting can be carried out by turning on the switch. It supports hand-held cutting and is equipped with an air-cooled interface.
5. Wide range of applications: all kinds of textile materials and plastic sheets can be ultrasonically cut, such as natural fibers, synthetic fibers, non-woven fabrics and knitted fabrics can be ultrasonically cut.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv