1. Out of the ultrasonic welding several misunderstandings: how much oscillating frequency, output power, amplitude range, etc., should be determined according to the wire area of the workpiece, the material, whether the workpiece is airtight, whether it is airtight, whether it is a component or not. The mistake is that the bigger the power, the better. This is a misunderstanding. If you don't know too much about ultrasound. It is best to consult relevant engineering and technical personnel.
2. Ultrasonic mold structure needs strict inspection: the normal ultrasonic mold has a set of strict inspection procedures for the production of incoming materials, and the processing size is processed after computer software simulation and verification. Quality is guaranteed. These processes are generally impossible for workshops. For example, without reasonable design, the problems of the molds are not obvious when they are welded with small workpieces. In case of high power, all kinds of disadvantages will appear and the power components will be directly damaged.
3. When welding thermal resistance to reach the melting point of the workpiece: ultrasonic transducer to convert electrical energy into machinery, through the workpiece material molecules conduction, ultrasonic sound wave in solid conduction acoustic resistance is far less than in the air acoustic resistance, when the sound wave through the workpiece seam, the gap in the acoustic resistance, the heat generated is quite large. The temperature reaches the melting point of the workpiece, and a certain pressure is added to make the joint weld. Other parts of the workpiece due to small thermal resistance, low temperature will not weld.
4. Weldability of two kinds of workpiece when welding: some of them can be fused better between different materials, some can be basically fused, some can not. The melting point between the same material is the same, which can be welded in principle, but when the melting point of the workpiece to be welded is greater than 350℃, it is no longer suitable for ultrasonic welding. Because ultrasonic is instantaneous to make the workpiece molecules melt, judge is within 3 seconds, not a good fusion, need to choose other welding process. Generally speaking, ABS material is easy to weld, nylon or PP material is generally weldable.
5. The welding area has certain requirements: when the ultrasonic instantaneous energy is generated, the larger the welding area is, the greater the energy dispersion is, and the worse the welding effect is, so it may be impossible to weld. Additional ultrasonic wave is longitudinal transmission, energy loss is proportional to the distance, long-distance welding should be controlled within 6 cm. Welding line should be controlled between 30 and 80 wires, the workpiece arm thickness should not be less than 2 mm, otherwise not good welding, especially the requirements of air-tight products.
6. Ultrasonic welding power output to uniform: the size of the output power, with the thickness and diameter of piezoelectric ceramic piece, the design process, material such as decision, when the ultrasonic transducer to finalize the design, high power and finalize the design, to measure the size of the output energy is a complex process, not the ultrasonic transducer, the greater the circuit using the greater the output energy, ultrasonic power tube, the more it needs to have a fairly complex amplitude of the measuring instrument, can accurately measure the amplitude.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv