Main features of ultrasonic wire harness welding machine
Ultrasonic harness welding machine is similar to friction welding, but there are differences. Ultrasonic welding takes a short time and the temperature is lower than recrystallization; it is also different from pressure welding because the static pressure applied is much smaller than that of pressure welding.
Main features of ultrasonic wire harness welding machine:
1. Welding: the two objects to be welded are overlapped and joined by ultrasonic vibration and pressure to form a solid state. The joining time is short and the joining part does not produce cast structure (rough surface) defects.
2. Mould: Compared with the method of ultrasonic welding and resistance welding, the mould life is long, the mould repair and replacement time is less, and it is easy to realize automation.
3. Energy consumption: Ultrasonic welding can be carried out between the same metal and different metals, which consumes much less energy than electric welding.
4. Comparison of pressure welding: Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure, and the deformation amount is less than 10%, while the deformation of the workpiece in cold pressure welding is 40%-90%.
5. Welding treatment: Ultrasonic welding does not require pre-treatment of the welded surface and post-weld treatment like other welding.
6. Welding advantages: There is no need for external factors such as flux, metal filler, and external heating to handle ultrasonic welding.
7. Welding effect: Ultrasonic welding can minimize the temperature effect of the material (the temperature of the welding zone does not exceed 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the welded metal), so as not to change the metal structure, so it is very suitable for welding applications in the electronic field .
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv