Introduction to Ultrasonic Welding Technology
Ultrasonic plastic welding machine is suitable for the welding, riveting, spot welding of thermoplastic products, as well as the inlay and edge pressing process between metal and plastic parts. To eliminate the backward process of pasting with chemical organic melting point agents, it has low energy consumption and efficiency. It has the characteristics of high height, no deformation, no pollution, firm welding and convenient operation.
Ultrasonic plastic welding machine is suitable for the welding, riveting, spot welding of thermoplastic products, as well as the inlay and edge pressing process between metal and plastic parts. It eliminates the backward process of pasting with chemical organic melting point agents, and has low energy consumption and efficiency. It has the characteristics of high height, no deformation, no pollution, firm welding and convenient operation. The product adopts advanced circuit, program control, pneumatic transmission, automatic overcurrent protection, and safe operation protection circuit. The circuit adopts a circuit board plug-in structure, which is convenient for maintenance and replacement. A new 15KHz ultrasonic plastic welding machine with an electronic delay welding device is also designed. Welding softer PE and PP materials, as well as plastic weldments with extra large diameters and long lengths, have their unique advantages, which can meet the needs of various products and contribute to the improvement of production efficiency and product quality for users.
Using range of ultrasonic plastic welding machine:
1. Automobiles, motorcycles: batteries, front corner lights, rear lights, meters, reflectors, etc.
2. Stationery and daily necessities: stationery box, aquarium ruler, folder center seam and shell, pen holder, cosmetic box shell, toothpaste tube sealing
, Cosmetic mirror, vacuum flask, lighter, seasoning bottle and other sealed containers.
3. Household appliances: electronic clocks, electric blow dryers, steam iron water tanks, electric kettles, computers, etc.
4. Electronic products: recording, tape cassettes and core wheels, disk shells, mobile phone battery panels and rectifier transformers, switch sockets,
Remote control, electronic mosquito swatter, imitation bottle cap, etc.
5. Plastic toys, water guns, aquarium game consoles, children's dolls, plastic gifts, etc.
Using ultrasonic welding technology in the plastic industry has become increasingly common all over the world. Because the application of this technology can replace the flux, adhesive, studs or other mechanical fixing methods required in the past production, thereby improving production efficiency and reducing costs. The principle of ultrasonic welding is that the ultrasonic generator generates 20KHz (or 15KHz) high-voltage and high-frequency signals, and the signals are converted into high-frequency mechanical vibrations through the energy conversion system. The signals are applied to the plastic workpieces, passing through the surface of the workpieces and the inner molecules. Friction causes the temperature of the transfer to the interface to increase. When the temperature reaches the melting point of the workpiece itself, the interface of the workpiece melts quickly, and then fills the gap between the interfaces; when the vibration stops, the workpiece is cooled and shaped under a certain pressure at the same time. A perfect welding is achieved.
1. Ultrasonic welding technology is also applicable to: ultrasonic portable plastic welding machine, ultrasonic plastic tube sealing machine, ultrasonic punching machine, ultrasonic frequency correction generator, plastic inner page folding for plastic stationery used in various industries Machine, organ clip forming machine and other special machines.
2. Ultrasonic welding technology is suitable for: ultrasonic lace melting machine and ultrasonic quilting machine in textile, garment and craft accessories industry. It is a new production technology in this industry, which helps the industry to improve product quality.
3. Ultrasonic welding technology is suitable for ultrasonic washing machines for hardware and mechanical parts, bearings, pneumatic components, electronic devices, optical devices, medical devices, gold and silver jewelry and parts before electroplating. The power ranges from 100W to 5000W, and can be designed and manufactured according to user needs such as trough type, immersion type, heating type, high density, low frequency and other non-standard special models.
4. Ultrasonic welding technology is suitable for: ultrasonic plastic welding machine, plastic hot plate welding machine and high frequency plastic welding machine in plastic toys, electronics, household appliances, daily plastic products, plastic stationery, auto parts and other industries. In addition to the 20KHZ general-purpose series, the ultrasonic plastic welding machine also produces 15KHz series that specialize in soft materials such as PP and PE and need to connect large diameter and long width workpieces. The power ranges from 1000W to 4200W, which can meet the requirements of different users.
No need to use needles and threads, omitting the trouble of changing needles; products are beautiful, more three-dimensional, in line with the trend of the times; according to needs, you can choose to change patterns at will; high production intensity, high production efficiency.
Applicable materials: chemical fiber fabrics, human leather products, non-woven fabrics, spray cotton, etc.
Application examples: night gowns, sleeping bags, quilted jackets, space jackets, ski wear, duvets, bedspreads, sofas, bedspreads, mattresses, sheets