How To Choose Ultrasonic Metal Welding Machine Equipment
It is especially important to choose the right ultrasonic welding machine metal equipment, which is directly related to interests, but how to choose the various ultrasonic welding equipment now, everyone has different opinions, the following is for friends Introduce the problems that need to be paid attention to when buying an ultrasonic welding machine.
The problems that should be paid attention to when selecting the welding equipment of the automobile copper wire ultrasonic wire harness machine are:
1. The core wire in a single wire is missing more than 1%, loose, scratched or raised. Welding joint burns (discoloration) solder joints have cracks or fractures, there are foreign impurities (grease, oil, peeling particles, etc.) in the solder joints. More than three times (Note: When repeating the second welding, check whether the copper wire is damaged or not.
2. The surface of the heat-shrinkable tube is not smooth, uneven, and the surface is scratched. The solder joints are obviously deviated from the middle of the heat-shrinkable tube, and the distance between the end of the solder joint and the end of the heat-shrinkable tube is obviously less than 10mm. Puncture the heat shrink tube and burn the heat shrink tube.
The problems that should be paid attention to when choosing ultrasonic metal spot welding machine equipment are:
1. Determine the size of the solder joint according to the required overcurrent.
2. Determine the shape of the welding head according to the welding size and the amplitude requirements of the material.
3. Determine the shape of the solder joint according to the requirements of the welding size and material. The key point is to consider the resonance of the pole ear caused by ultrasonic vibration, and the resonance will lead to the rupture of the pole ear.
4. According to the number of layers, confirm the design of the compression amount and texture.
5. The control mode adopts the energy control mode.
The problems to pay attention to when choosing ultrasonic sealing machine welding equipment are:
1. Strict technical indicators are required for different materials and sizes. Let us take the copper tube of the refrigerator as an example: the copper tube of the refrigerator and freezer is generally made of φ6mm, wall thickness of 0.75mm copper tube, and the thinnest part after ultrasonic welding should be controlled at 0.8- 0.9mm. If the welding machine cannot meet this requirement stably, it means that the machine is not selected correctly.
2. The high-quality welding machine has two-stage ultrasonic amplitude control function, one for flattening and one for welding. If the welding machine can not meet this requirement, it proves that the generator is not controllable, it must be the problem of the machine itself.
3. In the application of the ultrasonic sealing machine for copper tubes in refrigeration freezers, the life of the welding head must reach more than 30,000 times. In some extreme conditions, our welding head can achieve 100,000 times.
Altrasonic is committed to ultrasonic metal welding machines, providing customers with professional metal welding solutions and ultrasonic welding equipment, and can also design and produce corresponding welding dies for customers, welcome your consultation.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv