Five Auxiliary Devices Of Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
In order to make the ultrasonic cleaning equipment play a better role, various auxiliary methods should be added on the basis of the ultrasonic cleaning equipment, some to improve the degree of automation, and some to improve the cleaning effect. In terms of type, there are five auxiliary devices: including circulation device, timing device, conveying device, rinsing device and drying device.
1. Tank liquid circulating filtration system: a filter is installed in the system to dynamically filter the tank liquid to maintain the cleanliness of the tank liquid. When the workpiece is out of the tank, the filtered liquid flows through the spray link on the upper part of the tank to wash the workpiece once, so as to flush the workpiece out of the tank to avoid contamination of the next tank liquid.
2. Time control system: On the equipment control interface, a time relay is installed. The operator can freely adjust the time according to the needs of clean production. The time relay can be controlled from 0 seconds to 99 hours. When the set time is reached, the cleaning program stops automatically. .
3. Conveying system: According to the shape, volume, batch, etc. of the workpiece to be cleaned, the conveying method and control method of the NVC ultrasonic cleaning machine are determined. Typical conveying methods are - catenary, mesh belt, double chain, stepping, electric hoist, self-propelled hoist, drum, turntable, gantry, manipulator, hanging basket, push plate and so on.
4. Spray rinsing system: According to the surface condition of the workpiece to be cleaned, some cleaning machines are equipped with a spray rinsing process, which is sprayed by multiple groups of nozzles to wash with a thin stream of water, which organically combines ultrasonic cleaning and spray cleaning.
5. Drying system: According to the condition of the workpiece to be cleaned, some NVC cleaning machines are equipped with a drying system. The drying system is mainly composed of heaters, fans, blowing nozzles, etc., and the temperature is automatically controlled.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv