1. Compared with conventional extraction methods, ultrasonic extraction technology has high extraction efficiency and short extraction time.
2. Ultrasonic extraction is not easy to be restricted by the use of solvents, allowing the addition of co-extractants to further increase the polarity of the liquid phase and improve the extraction efficiency.
3. Compared with supercritical CO2 extraction and ultra-high pressure extraction, the ultrasonic extraction equipment is simple and the extraction cost is low.
4. In most cases, the ultrasonic extraction has few steps, the extraction process is simple, it is not easy to cause pollution to the extract, the extraction temperature is low, and it is suitable for the extraction of heat-sensitive target components.
Compared with conventional extraction technology, ultrasonic extraction is faster and cheaper.
Compared with the water boiling and alcohol precipitation process, ultrasonic extraction has the following outstanding features:
1. No need for high temperature.
2. Atmospheric extraction, good safety, simple operation and convenient maintenance.
3. High extraction efficiency.
4. Has a broad spectrum. Wide applicability, most of the various components of Chinese medicinal materials can be extracted by ultrasonic.
5. Ultrasonic extraction has little relationship with the properties of the solvent and the target extract.
6. Reduce energy consumption.
7. The processing capacity of medicinal materials is large, which is doubled or several times higher, and there are few impurities, and the effective ingredients are easy to separate and purify.
8. The extraction process has low cost and significant comprehensive economic benefits.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv