Features, advantages and disadvantages of ultrasonic metal welding machine
(1) the two welded objects overlap, and the solid form is synthesized by ultrasonic vibration and compression welding. The bonding time is short, and the bonding part does not produce casting structure (rough surface) defect.
(2) compared with ultrasonic welding and resistance welding, the mold life is long, mold repair and replacement time is less, and easy to achieve automation.
(3) ultrasonic welding can be carried out between different kinds of the same metal, which consumes much less energy than electric welding.
(4) compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure, and the deformation quantity is less than 10%, while the workpiece deformation quantity of cold pressure welding is 40%-90%.
(5) ultrasonic welding does not require the pre-treatment of the welded surface and post-treatment after welding like other welding.
(6) no flux, metal filler, external heating and other external factors are required for ultrasonic welding.
(7) ultrasonic welding can reduce the temperature effect of the material to the minimum (the temperature of the welding area is not more than 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the metal being welded), so as not to change the metal structure, so it is very suitable for welding applications in the electronic field.
High fusion strength;
Close to cold processing, the workpiece does not anneal, no trace of oxidation;
After welding, electrical conductivity is good, resistance coefficient is very low or almost zero;
Low requirements for welding metal surface, oxidation or electroplating can be welding;
Short welding time, no need for any flux, gas, solder.
No spark in welding, environmental protection and safety.
The welded metal parts should not be too thick, the welding spot should not be too big, need to be pressurized.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv