Cutting aid device for difficult to process hard and brittle materials-ultrasonic tool holder, drilling, milling, turning and grinding tool multiplier
1. In response to the difficult-to-process materials, honeycomb composite materials, soft materials, solar matrix materials and other processing problems involved in aerospace, automotive, 3C and other industries in recent years, the ultrasonic vibration cutting device developed and produced by our company can improve the zero ultrasonic vibration cutting technology. It is a processing technology that applies the force of ultrasonic vibration to the tool regularly, so that the tool periodically cuts and leaves the workpiece. It is a new cutting technology that combines ultrasonic technology and traditional cutting technology. It mainly includes ultrasonic ELID composite high-efficiency mirror grinding equipment, spatial elliptical ultrasonic ultra-precision turning equipment, ultrasonic frequency-low frequency composite vibration drilling equipment, gear root/tooth surface ultrasonic vibration strengthening equipment, ultrasonic series tool holders and ultrasonic tools, etc. High-quality machining of difficult-to-machine parts. The project team has continued to conduct research on ultrasonic processing equipment and its high-efficiency processing technology and application for more than 20 years, and has formed a series of original results with independent intellectual property rights.
2. the principle of ultrasonic vibration cutting
Ultrasonic vibration cutting is a special cutting technology that makes the tool vibrate at high speed along the cutting direction at a frequency of 20-40KHz. Ultrasonic vibration cutting is a kind of pulse cutting from a microscopic point of view. In a vibration cycle, the effective cutting time of the tool is very short. During most of the vibration cycle, the tool and the workpiece chip are completely separated, and the tool and the workpiece chip are in intermittent contact. , The cutting heat is greatly reduced, and there is no "gap" phenomenon in ordinary cutting. Using this kind of vibration cutting, precision machining can be performed on ordinary machine tools. The geometric tolerances such as roundness, cylindricity, flatness, parallelism, and straightness mainly depend on the accuracy of the machine tool spindle and guide rail, and the highest can reach close to zero error. It is possible to replace grinding by car, reaming by drilling, and grinding by milling. Compared with high-speed hard cutting, it does not require excessive machine rigidity and does not damage the surface structure of the workpiece. In the finishing of curved contour parts, CNC lathes, machining centers, etc. can be used for profiling processing, which can save expensive CNC grinders Purchase costs.
Ultrasonic vibration cutting is used for the finishing of various parts that are difficult to grind and require high surface quality and precision. It has great advantages. Ultrasonic vibration cutting device consists of four parts: ultrasonic generator, transducer, horn and cutter. The high-frequency electrical signal from the ultrasonic generator is converted into high-frequency mechanical vibration by the transducer, and then the horn converts it into high-frequency mechanical vibration. The amplitude of the vibration is amplified and applied to the prop. Generally, the part composed of the transducer and the horn is called the acoustic head.
3. Advantages of ultrasonic vibration cutting (drilling, milling, grinding, turning)
1. The cutting force is small, about 1/3-1/10 of the cutting force of ordinary tools;
2. High processing accuracy;
3. The cutting temperature is low, and the workpiece is kept at room temperature;
4. The workpiece has small deformation and no burrs, which can inhibit the attachment of the tool surface, and it is not easy to stick to the tool;
5. The roughness is low, which can be close to the theoretical roughness value;
6. The "rigidization" of the processed parts, that is, compared with ordinary cutting, it is equivalent to the increase in the rigidity of the workpiece;
7. The machining process is stable and effectively eliminates chatter vibration;
8. The cooling of the cutting fluid improves the lubrication effect;
9. The tool durability has been improved several times to several tens of times;
10. The surface of the workpiece is in a state of compressive stress, and the wear resistance and corrosion resistance are improved;
11. The surface of the workpiece after cutting shows a rainbow effect.
4. the scope of application of ultrasonic vibration cutting
●General materials: ordinary carbon steel, steel heat-resistant steel, titanium alloy, high temperature alloy, stainless steel, constant elastic alloy, chilled cast iron;
●Semiconductor industry: single crystal silicon processing, filter equipment processing, ceramic packaging material processing, high-efficiency heat dissipation materials
●Photoelectric panel: sheet metal forming processing, mobile phone shell processing, panel, LED substrate processing;
●Mechanical parts: ceramic bearings, brake pads, cylinder liners, fuel injectors, valve fields;
●Pharmaceutical industry: sprayers, bone nails, ceramic teeth, blood analyzers, venous retention needles;
●Aerospace industry: composite material processing, honeycomb plate processing, titanium alloy processing, nickel-based alloy processing, aluminum silicon carbide processing;
● Daily necessities: watches, diamonds, videos, special glass products, plastics;
●More applications: special glass, ceramics, cemented carbide processing, fine hole processing, deep hole processing, surface roughness improvement, surface stress relief.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv