Common failure prevention and treatment methods of ultrasonic metal welding machine
Pretreatment of common faults of ultrasonic metal welding machine
1. Test the voltage of each power supply in the ultrasonic generator, check whether it is normal, and the relevant signals of the controller board and output board.
2. Check whether the short-circuit or idling protection circuit is active and there are no shortcomings.
3. Check whether the temperature of the power supply exceeds the safe working temperature, whether the overheating or overload protection is activated, and whether the radiator ventilation is excellent.
4. Check whether the main power socket, welding machine shell, and welding track are firmly grounded.
5. Check whether the amplitude setting of the ultrasonic metal welding generator and the welding pressure of the welding machine are reasonable.
6. Whether the connecting plate of the ultrasonic metal welder is loose or slippery.
7. Whether the transmission gear has shortcomings or bearing shortcomings.
8. Whether the selection of welding speed of ultrasonic metal welding machine is reasonable.
9. Whether the ultrasonic long-distance controller or internal timer has any shortcomings.
Common problem types of ultrasonic metal welding machine:
1. The ultrasonic generator has no output.
2. The joint welding is not stable.
3. The welding seam is not formed.
Causes and treatment methods of ultrasonic metal welding failures:
1. The amplitude and power output do not match: The mechanical amplitude of the welding machine is generated by the ultrasonic generator and the welding machine system, and remains stable throughout the welding process. Some applications require the system amplitude to accurately match the welding situation.
2. Selection of welding power, amplitude and welding pressure: During the welding process, the ultrasonic system can make the welding machine maintain a stable mechanical amplitude when the load and welding pressure are lacking. However, since the amplitude of the welding machine is proportional to the high-frequency current of the ultrasonic generator, the voltage of the welding machine also increases with the increase of load and power.
3. Dynamic overload protection action: the dynamic overload protection of the welding machine 1 is used to protect the ultrasonic generator and the welding machine from being damaged by overload. When the required power exceeds the normal power or the system frequency is not completely matched, the fault problem is removed , The system will continue to operate under normal operating conditions.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv