Ultrasonic spot welding technology
When ultrasonic waves act on the surface of thermoplastic plastics, high-frequency vibrations of tens of thousands of times per second are generated. The ultrasonic energy is transmitted to the welding area through the weldment, which will generate local high temperature. Due to the poor thermal conductivity of plastics, heat is concentrated in the welding area, causing the surface of the plastic to melt rapidly, and after a certain pressure, it is integrated.
The handheld ultrasonic spot welding machine can be used for welding, riveting, spot welding of films, fabrics, and thermoplastic products, as well as inlay and edge pressing processes between metal and plastic parts.
Ultrasonic spot welding machine Application range:
1. Plastic toys, water guns, aquarium game consoles, children's dolls, plastic gifts, etc.;
2. Electronic products: recording, tape cassettes and core wheels, disk shells, mobile phone battery panels and rectifier transformers, switch sockets, remote controls, electronic mosquito swatters, imitation bottle caps, etc.
3. Household appliances: electronic clock, electric blow dryer, steam iron water tank, electric kettle, computer, etc.
4. Stationery and daily necessities: sealed containers such as stationery boxes, aquarium rulers, folder middle seams and shells, pen holders, cosmetic box shells, toothpaste tube seals, cosmetic mirrors, vacuum flasks, lighters, seasoning bottles, etc.
5. Automobiles, motorcycles: batteries, front corner lights, rear lights, meters, reflectors, etc.
6. Applications in the sports industry: table tennis, table tennis rackets, badminton rackets, tennis rackets, golf clubs, pool tables, treadmill drum skipping rope grip steppers, treadmill accessories, jumping boxes, gymnastics mats, boxing gloves, boxing punch bags, Sports equipment such as Sanda protective gear, path sign, X display rack, etc. are widely used in ultrasonic plastic welding machines for plastic spot welding.
7. Ultrasonic washing machine for hardware mechanical parts, bearings, pneumatic components, electronic devices, optical devices, medical devices, gold and silver jewelry and parts before plating. The power ranges from 100W to 5000W, and the trough type, immersion type, heating type, high density, low frequency and other non-standard special models can be designed and manufactured according to user needs.
8. Ultrasonic lace melting machine, ultrasonic quilting machine, ultrasonic lace machine, and ultrasonic mask stiffening machine in the textile, garment and craft jewelry industries are a new production process in the industry, which helps the industry to improve product quality and increase productivity , Reduce work intensity.
Advantages of ultrasonic spot welding machine:
1. High stability: The digital electric box automatically tracks the resonant frequency and adjusts the output frequency to match the handheld device. Once a fault is found, it stops working and gives an alarm. Most ultrasonic welding can be completed within 0.1-0.5 seconds.
2. Energy-saving and environmental protection: The welding surface is not damaged or deformed, without scratches and adhesive residues, avoiding the use of a large number of fixtures, fluxes, and adhesives, reducing labor and cost.
3. Reliable quality: Ultrasonic welding is solidified and formed, and the molecules are recombined to form a solid molecular chain. The strength of the weld can be close to the strength of the raw material, and the air tightness is good, leak-proof and air-tight.
4. Simple operation: Ultrasonic welding is very easy to realize automation. As long as the welding parameters are set, the welding can be carried out without preheating or cleaning.
5. Wide application range: Hand-held ultrasonic spot welding machine can be used for welding, riveting, spot welding of films, fabrics, and thermoplastic products, as well as inlay and edge pressing processes between metal and plastic parts.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv