1. High power, more suitable for cutting the tread of luxury cars and racing cars.
2. The cutting speed depends on the angle and thickness of the cut tire rubber.
4. The key factors that affect the cutting knife are the angle, rubber material, shape and thickness of the knife.
5. Use a 20kHz cutter to cut the upper tread.
6. Appropriate amplitude and feeding speed can improve cutting quality.
7. The key factors that affect the cutting knife are the angle, rubber, shape and thickness of the knife.
8. Suitable for cutting inner lining and sidewall of semi-steel tires, radial tires, etc.
9. The cutting precision is high, and the rubber material is not deformed.
10. The cut surface has good smoothness and good bonding performance.
11. Easy to apply to automated production.
12. Fast speed, high efficiency and no pollution.
The principle of the ultrasonic cutting machine is completely different from the traditional pressure cutting. It uses ultrasonic energy to locally heat and melt the material to be cut to achieve the purpose of cutting the material. Therefore, ultrasonic cutting does not require a sharp edge, nor does it require a lot of pressure, and will not cause chipping or damage to the material being cut. At the same time, because the cutting knife is vibrating ultrasonically, the friction resistance is particularly small, and the material to be cut is not easy to stick to the blade. This is particularly effective for viscous and elastic materials, frozen materials, such as food, rubber materials, and objects that are inconvenient to apply pressure.
Ultrasonic cutting is the use of ultrasonic energy to heat and melt the material to be cut to achieve the purpose of cutting materials. It can easily cut resin, rubber, non-woven fabrics, films, various overlapping composite materials and food.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv