Advantages of ultrasonic cutting
Ultrasonic cutting uses the energy of ultrasonic waves to heat and melt a part of the material to be cut to achieve the purpose of cutting the material, so there is no need for a sharp edge. The principle of the ultrasonic rubber cutter is completely different from the traditional pressure cutting.
Ultrasonic cutting knife can be used to cut thermoplastic resin plates, sheets, films and laminates, carbon fiber composite materials, polyethylene fiber, carbon or glass fiber (GFRP) molded products, rubber, vulcanized latex, non-vulcanized latex and food, etc. .
1. Need a sharp cutting edge, increase the requirements for the blade.
2. Cloth cutting can not seal the edge, and the cutting edge is easy to cause chipping and breakage.
3. Sticky objects are difficult to cut, and it is easy to stick to the knife, which affects the cutting effect and efficiency.
4. When cutting, it is necessary to apply pressure to the object, which is easy to deform soft or fragile food.
5. Some items will produce a lot of broken particles and debris when cutting, which increases waste.
1. High stability. When the ultrasonic generator is working, electromagnetic vibration is generated and converted into mechanical vibration to be transmitted to the cutting knife and the material to be cut. The cutting is carried out mechanically, so there is no need for sharp cutting edges, the blade is less worn, and the cutter head can be replaced by itself.
2. Safety and environmental protection. Ultrasonic knife cutting, the temperature of the knife head is lower than 20 ℃, will not produce smoke, dust and odor, and eliminate the danger of injury and fire during cutting.
3. Cut neatly. Due to the ultrasonic cutting by high-frequency vibration, the material will not adhere to the surface of the blade, and only a small amount of pressure is required during cutting. It will not deform and wear for fragile and soft materials. The fabric is automatically sealed at the same time, and it will not cause Chipping.
4. Simple operation. The cutting knife is connected to the ultrasonic generator, and the generator is connected to the 220V mains, and the cutting can be carried out by turning on the switch. It supports handheld and machine-mounted cutting.
5. The scope of application. Rubber, vulcanized latex, non-vulcanized latex, food, various textile materials, and plastic sheets can all be ultrasonically cut.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv