Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ultrasonic Welding Transducer||Frequency:||20Khz|
|Ceramic Diameter:||50MM||Capacitance:||11.5 - 12.5 Nf|
|Power:||1500 Watt||Application:||Welding Machine|
|Amplitude:||20Um||Ceramic Disc:||4-6 Pcs|
|Material Of Booster:||Titanium Material||Protective Housing:||Aluminum And Stainless Steel Optional|
20Khz Ultrasonic Converter Replacement of Branson 803 Welding Transducer
The Ultrasonic Converter replacement for Branson Plastic Welding Machine
Direct replacement for the Branson machine that delivers lower cost, rugged quality and superior value.
First, all of the parts are all new. The parts are made from certified materials in tightly controlled manufacturing processes, assembled and tested in a climate-controlled environment using carefully calibrated equipment, then properly aged and re-tested to ensure performance that duplicates the OEM part.
|Output power||1500 watt|
|Ceramic disc Diameter||50 mm|
|Quantity of Ceramic discs||4 pcs or 6pcs|
|Capacitance||11.5 - 12.5 nf|
Competitive Advantage of Altrasonic:
1. Titanium, aluminum, steel materials of horn optional.
2. Once assembled, the transducers are aged before testing and final assembly. The properties of piezoelectric materials can change with time and pressure, so a bit of time on the shelf prior to testing will identify nonconforming material.
3. One by one testing to ensure that each transducer performance are excellent.
4. In good heat resistance, can be used in a wide range of temperature with long life and high reliability.
5. Superior quality in the Ceramics
|Automotive||engine, compartment, functional, components, exterior/light, interior|
|Electronic||sensors, switches, housings, electrical devices, cable and quick disconnect systems|
|Medical||membranes, adaptors, connectors, fluid containers, filters, breathing masks, wound dressing, bandaging material|
|Consumer||household, leisure, garden, toys, office, packaging|
|Automation||industrial, automation, multihead components, flexibte robot cells|
1.Q:What effect does the glue on electrode piece of transducer have?
A:This is insulation glue, used for insulation protection.
2.Q:What are the materials of the back cover and front cover of the transducer?
A:It is mainly composed of aluminum and titanium alloys, some of which are made of special steel.
Contact Person: Hogo Lv