Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Power:||500W / 1000W||Frequency:||20Khz / 40Khz|
|Application:||Ultrasonic Machining||Components:||Digital Generator, Transducer, Booster, Horn|
|Voltage:||220 V / 110V||Generator:||Digital Generator|
20Khz Ultrasonic Assisted Grinding Machining For Engineering Ceramics
|Frequency||20Khz / 40Khz|
|Output Power||500W / 1000W|
|Voltage||220 V / 110V|
|Switch||Handle or foot switch|
|Power Adjusting||Step or continuous|
|Working Time Control||24 Hours|
|Weight||30 KG ( Determined by the size of the horn )|
Product shape: BT/ HSK/ ISO/R8 series tool holder
Working frequency: 15-21KHz;
Resonance point amplitude: 10um or more;
Speed: 3000 r / min or less
Matching tool: carbide end mill head Φ2-Φ13; disk cutter Φ50;
Ultrasonic vibration during the machining cycle to accomplish rapid material removal, improved surface quality, and maximized tool life.
Other advantages of this process include a superior surface finish and low tool pressure.
Ultrasonic machining provides a number of advantages compared to conventional machining techniques.
Both conductive and nonconductive materials can be machined, complex three-dimensional contours can be machined as quickly as simple shapes.
Additionally, the process does not produce a heat-affected zone or cause any chemical/electrical alterations on the workpiece surface, a shallow, compressive residual stress generated on the workpiece surface can increase the high-cycle fatigue strength of the machined part.
● Suitable for precise machining of any hard and brittle material; specifically drilling, stamping, cutting and engraving of glass, precious stone, porcelain, gems, semi conductor, ceramics and hard alloys.
● Not only round but unsystematic machine can be done as the Ultrasonic drilling machining is longitudinally processed.
● High accuracy and fine finished are obtained depending upon the tool accuracy and grit size.
● Simple in operation even a beginner can operate the machine with ease.
● 4mm thickness can be drilled in 10-15 seconds on an average.
● Very low operative cost. Less than 4% weight loss in drilling on an average. Ultrasonic Drilling Machines have been developed in various models. equipment.
Contact Person: Rachel