Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Components:||Digital Generator, Transducer, Booster, Horn||Voltage:||220 V / 110 V|
20Khz BT40 Spindle Ultrasonic Milling Machining for Hard and Brittle Materials
|Output Power||500 W|
|Voltage||220 V / 110 V|
|Switch||Handle or foot switch|
|Power Adjusting||Step or continuous|
|Working Time Control||24 Hours|
|Weignt||30 KG ( Determined by the size of the horn )|
1. Various kinds of materials especially fragile rigid material.
2. Processing plane, groove, all kinds of form surface (such as spline, gear and thread) and special surface of mould.
3. Application area: machining industry, machine tool equipment manufacturing.
4. Application occasion: manufacturing enterprise, universities and colleges, scientific research institution, mechanical equipment transformation industry.
· Virtually any hard material can be machined
· Little heat is produced
· Since the motion of the tool is up-and-down vibration rather than rotation as in traditional machining, the holes cut are not limited to circular shapes but can be any shape. Custom "cookie cutter" tools can cut complicated shapes.
· Good surface finish and higher structural integrity is obtained
Q:Can ultrasonic milling be used on optical glass?
Contact Person: Hogo Lv