Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Connect Screw:||M6*0.75||Ceramic Diameter:||15mm|
|Qty Of Ceramic:||2 PCs||Frequency:||60kHz|
|Max. Amplitude:||4um||Color:||Silver Or Blue|
High Frequency 100W 2 PCs Ultrasonic Converter in medical Surgery
Phacoemulsification technology is an important achievement of microsurgery. Phacoemulsification technology truly realizes the ideal surgery of small incision, no pain, short operation time, no need of hospitalization and rapid recovery. Ultrasonic system is one of the important components of ophthalmic phacoemulsifier. The ultrasonic system consists of generator, transducer, booster and handle. It converts electrical energy into mechanical energy and breaks down the crystal core, resulting in good therapeutic results.
The ultrasonic cutter is composed of a "transducer" that generates vibration and an "oscillator" that drives the transducer. A piezoelectric element is used for the transducer. When voltage is applied, the piezoelectric element displaces the transducer by a few micrometers. Periodically applying voltage generates vibration. Each object has its special frequency, by which the object is stable and easy to vibrate. By adding an external force that corresponds to that special frequency, a small force can obtain a large vibration. This phenomenon is called resonance. In the ultrasonic cutter, the piezoelectric element generates a force that resonates the whole body, from the transducer to the blade tip, generating a large vibration at the tip. The oscillator periodically generates voltage to resonate and drive the transducer. Using a component of the ultrasonic cutter called the horn to ring the cross-sectional area, from the piezoelectric element to the blade tip, can obtain a larger vibration.
|Power adjusting||Intermittent or continuous|
|Switch||Manual, pedal or external control system|
|Work time control||0-999 seconds|
|Power cord||5 meters|
|The threading hole||Ø0.5mm or customized|
|Cooling method||Compressed air|
|Outer housing||Aluminum or Nylon|
1. The surgical incision was small, the traditional incision was 12mm, and this incision was less than 3mm.
2. Postoperative reaction is light, incision healing is fast, vision recovery is faster and better.
3. Postoperative astigmatism is smaller and easier to correct or control.
4. Better surgical control, safe and stable.
5. Surgery time is short, generally only about 15-30 minuters.
6. Need not be in hospital, postoperative 1 hour can go home.
7. No need to wait for the cataract to mature before surgery.
1. Secondary cataract.
2. Traumatic cataract without lens dislocation.
3. For mature or immature senile cataracts, the visual acuity is less than 0.4.
4. Congenital cataract.
5. Those who have had cataract extraction and require intraocular lens implantation.
Contact Person: Hogo Lv