Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Ultrasonic Metal Melt Treatment System||Frequency:||20Khz|
|Diameter Of Horn:||50mm||Max Temperature:||800°C|
|Application:||Metal Melt Refining||Voltage:||110V-240V|
|Cooling Method:||Air Cooling Or Water Cooling||PCL Control:||Support|
|Generator:||Digital Auto-tuning||Material Of Horn:||Titanium, Ceremic Or Niobium|
Water Cooling 20K Ultrasonic Homogenizer System For Melt Metal Refining
The ultra-sound metal treatment system is intended for refining molten metal to remove unwanted gas and non-metallic inclusions from it, as well as modify by introducing ultrasound range oscillations into the molten metal flow, while regulating their frequency and amplitude.
It is a kind of high-power ultrasonic equipment specially used in metal casting industry. It mainly acts on the crystallization process of molten metal, can significantly refine the metal grain, uniform alloy composition, accelerate the bubble movement, and significantly improve the strength and hardness of metal materials.
|Type||20K lab level||20K Industrial level|
|Dia. of probe||30mm||30mm||50mm||50mm||50mm|
|Input power||Input power|
|Cooling method||Air cooling or water cooling|
|Material of horn||Titanium, ceremic or niobium|
1. Refine the matal grain, uniform alloy composition, significantly improve the strength and fatigue reistance of casting materials, improve the comprehensive properties of materials.
2. Improve the metallography of solidification microstructure, thus improve the quality of aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy and zinc alloy
3. A small amount of impurities in the molten metal is allowed to spill over the surface through oscillation, so as to remove the impurities;
4. Stratify and aggregate the powder;
5. Removes gases such as carbon dioxide, hydrogen, helium, etc.
1, high-strength aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy casting;
2, aluminum, magnesium alloy bar, sheet metal production;
3, various alloy materials, and other crystalline rotor degassing;
4, metal matrix composites, high-strength aluminum piston casting;
5. Custom sizes available for laboratory and high volume industrial applications.
1. Which material is the horn?
The material of the horn can be titanium alloy, ceramic or niomium alloy to prevent them from disintegrating in molten flow.
2. The casting temperature is about 690-700°C, so there will be no problem with the titanium horn when casting magnesium alloys?
No problem, our titanium, ceramic or niomium horn have high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance feature. They can casting magnesium alloys in 700℃.
3. Our company has not any experiences in this area, so could we get an operating instruction how we install the processor?
Yes, the operation manual will be shipped with the machine to you, Also our technical team are ready to support you at any time when you meet problems.
4. What’s the difference between lab level melt processing and the industry level?
It almost the same, except for the output power and working horn size, which is bigger.
Contact Person: Hogo Lv