20Khz Ultrasonic Homogenizer For Cell Structure Breakdown
|Intensity of sound
||＞ 100M L/Min
||＞ 5 L/Min
||＞ 15 L/Min
||＞ 20 L/Min
||＞ 30 L/Min
|Material Of Tip Head
Ultrasonication is an effective means to break cell structures. This effect can be used for the extraction of intracellular materials, e.g. starch from the cell matrix.Ultrasonication generates alternating high-pressure and low-pressure waves in the exposed liquid. During the low-pressure cycle, the ultrasonic waves create small vacuum bubbles in the liquid that collapse violently during a high-pressure cycle. This phenomenon is termed cavitation. The implosion of the cavitation bubble causes strong hydrodynamic shear-forces.
The shear forces can disintegrate fibrous, cellulosic material into fine particles and break the walls of the cell structure. This releases more of the intra-cellular material, such as starch or sugar into the liquid. In addition to that the cell wall material is being broken into small debris.
1. Typical applications include homogenization, emulsification, dispersion, solution
Poly and wet grinding (particle size reduction), cell breakage
Fragmentation and disintegration, extraction, degassing and sonochemical processes
2. Automatic frequency tracking ensures that you are always
Best working condition
3. Automatic matching and tracking to ensure that the frequency (power) is in the best working condition
1. Disruption of cells, bacteria and tissues
2. Adjustment of ribosome
3. Cutting of actinomycetes and fungal threads
4. Acceleration of a chemical reaction
5. Extraction of special components by disruption of tissue fragments,
6. Emulsification and dispersion in samples (a mixture of liquids such as water-oil, water-silver, etc.), and Insatiable Pursuit of High Grade Design for More Efficient Energy Conversion can achieve a high energy conversion efficiency which generates almost no heat. A unique circuit and a structure adopted in the design to minimize the power loss can control heat generation of the converter which may disturb the oscillation effect of ultrasonic waves and have adverse influence on the sample.
WHY CHOOSE ALTRASONIC ?
- OVERSEA SERVICE TEAM. We now have agents in India, Austrilia, Hongkong, Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Germany, and other country still being discussing.
- Innovation. Altrasonic R&D and marketing staffs to constantly explore new applications in the field of ultrasound, and the importance of team spirit of cooperation.
- Half the price, double the value. Every product reach you have been test in our company three times, and with 72 hours continous working, to confirm it is well before you get it. Also we always learn from foreign company, to upgrade our products.
- Good components. Ceramic mainly imported from German, and using the superior quality aluminum, titanium raw materials.
- Individual Customize. We can customize products according to your requirements, Also supply OEM service. Customize ultrasonic solution for different applications.