Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Ultrasonic Metal Melt Treatment System||Frequency:||20Khz|
|Diameter Of Horn:||50mm||Max Temperature:||800°C|
|Application:||Metal Melt Refining||Voltage:||110V-240V|
|Cooling Method:||Air Cooling Or Water Cooling||PCL Control:||Support|
|Generator:||Digital Auto-tuning||Material Of Horn:||Titanium, Ceremic Or Niobium|
2000W Industrial Ultrasonic Metal Treatment Unit for Casting of Aluminum Slabs
The ultra-sound metal treatment system is intended for refining molten metal to remove unwanted gas and non-metallic inclusions from it, as well as modify by introducing ultrasound range oscillations into the molten metal flow, while regulating their frequency and amplitude.
It is a kind of high-power ultrasonic equipment specially used in metal casting industry. It mainly acts on the crystallization process of molten metal, can significantly refine the metal grain, uniform alloy composition, accelerate the bubble movement, and significantly improve the strength and hardness of metal materials.
|Type||20K lab level||20K Industrial level|
|Dia. of probe||30mm||30mm||50mm||50mm||50mm|
|Input power||Input power|
|Cooling method||Air cooling or water cooling|
|Material of horn||Titanium, ceremic or niobium|
* Intellectual property rights, domestic initiative;
* Temperature: maximum temperature of 800 ℃;
* Corrosion resistance: the use of high strength titanium alloy tool head;
* Power: The maximum radiated power single head up to 3000W;
* The effect is significant: between micro-molecular, direct effect, obviously;
* Easy to install: install via a standard butt flange, without changing customers' existing production equipment and processes;
1, high-strength aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy casting;
2, aluminum, magnesium alloy bar, sheet metal production;
3, various alloy materials, and other crystalline rotor degassing;
4, metal matrix composites, high-strength aluminum piston casting;
5. Custom sizes available for laboratory and high volume industrial applications.
1. Does your processor supported automatically?
Yes, in the rear panel of generator has a port that supports PLC control, which can realize external control.
2. Do you have experience in the processing of ultrasound treatment of aluminum ? What aluminum plants did you supply equipment for?
Similar ultrasonic metal aluminum melt system was provided for the college, customers from Europe and the United States, the feedback was very good.
3. Can you make a complete solution together with the mechanism for lifting and lowering equipment into the melt?
Yes, we can do the lift device for you according to your drawing.
4. Do you have protection against leakages and failures?
Our ultrasonic generators have fault alarm prompts, such as overload, or frequency is out of range, so that you can find problems and solve problems during the operation of the equipment.
Contact Person: Pat Zheng