Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ultrasonic Welding Transducer||Frequency:||20Khz|
|Power:||6000 Watt||Application:||Welding Machine|
|Amplitude:||15 Um||Ceramic Disc:||8 Pcs|
|Material Of Booster:||Titanium Material||Protective Housing:||Aluminum And Stainless Steel Optional|
High Power Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Welding Transducer 6000w 20Khz
The ultrasonic transducer itself is not an energy generator, it is just an energy converter. It converts electrical energy into acoustic energy (mechanical energy), which can convert (output) a large amount of energy under the premise that the input (drive power) and output (amplifier, ultrasonic mold) are well matched. Let the ultrasonic transducer and the ultrasonic generator drive power supply and the ultrasonic mold cooperate well to form a complete ultrasonic device, which can be referred to as matching. Since the impact of matching on the performance of the whole machine is decisive, the importance of matching is not overemphasized. The primary consideration for matching is the capacitance of the transducer, followed by the frequency of the transducer.
|Output power||6000 watt|
|Ceramic disc Diameter||55mm|
|Qty of ceramic discs||8pcs|
|Application||Plastic welding machine|
Competitive Advantage of Altrasonic:
1. Titanium, aluminum, steel materials of horn optional.
2. Once assembled, the transducers are aged before testing and final assembly. The properties of piezoelectric materials can change with time and pressure, so a bit of time on the shelf prior to testing will identify nonconforming material.
3. One by one testing to ensure that each transducer performance are excellent.
4. In good heat resistance, can be used in a wide range of temperature with long life and high reliability.
5. Superior quality in the Ceramics
|Automotive||engine, compartment, functional, components, exterior/light, interior|
|Electronic||sensors, switches, housings, electrical devices, cable and quick disconnect systems|
|Medical||membranes, adaptors, connectors, fluid containers, filters, breathing masks, wound dressing, bandaging material|
|Consumer||household, leisure, garden, toys, office, packaging|
|Automation||industrial, automation, multihead components, flexibte robot cells|
1.Q:What effect does the glue on electrode piece of transducer have?
A:This is insulation glue, used for insulation protection.
2.Q:What are the materials of the back cover and front cover of the transducer?
A:It is mainly composed of aluminum and titanium alloys, some of which are made of special steel.
Contact Person: Doris