|Frequency:||20K||Output Power:||1000 Watt - 3000 Watt|
|Joint Bolt:||1/2-20UNF||Ceramic Disc Diameter:||50 Mm|
|Capacitance:||11000 Pf||Amplitude:||20 Um|
20Khz Ultrasonic Welding Transducer Dukanet,
Plastic Welding Machine Ultrasonic Welding Transducer
20Khz Ultrasonic Welding Transducer Dukanet 41s30 Replacemen For Plastic Welding Machine
The transducer is composed of vibrators and booster, which function is to convert electrical signals into mechanical vibration signals, and to realize the conversion of electrical energy to mechanical energy, which is also one of the most important factors in ultrasonic welding technology.
Ultrasonic transducers are widely used. They are divided into industry, agriculture, transportation, life, medical and military according to the applied industry. According to the functions realized, it is divided into ultrasonic processing, ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic detection, detection, monitoring, telemetry, remote control, etc.; according to the working environment, it is divided into liquid, gas, biological, etc.; according to the nature, it is divided into power ultrasonic, ultrasonic detection, ultrasonic imaging, etc.
1. Titanium, aluminum, steel materials of horn optional.
2. Once assembled, the transducers are aged before testing and final assembly. The properties of piezoelectric materials can change with time and pressure, so a bit of time on the shelf prior to testing will identify nonconforming material.
3. One by one testing to ensure that each transducer performance are excellent.
4. In good heat resistance, can be used in a wide range of temperature with long life and high reliability.
5 The piezoelectric ceramic chip can give a strong and stable output.
6. Large amplitude: optimization design by computer , vibration speed ratio is high .
7. Good heat resistance, small harmonic impedance, low calorific value, using temperature range is wide.
Contact Person: Lily Qiu