|Leading Time:||7-10 Working Days||Horn Size:||110*20mm Or Customized|
high frequency ultrasonic transducer,
20kHz Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Transducer Applied To Surgical Mask Making Machine
Ultrasonic transducer is the core component of ultrasonic welding equipment. Altrasonic 20kHz high-power transducer is well applied to ultrasonic welding machines for producing N95 surgical masks. Altrasonic researched and added matching horns to make the ultrasonic welding system run more stable. Perfectly adapted to the requirements of welding multilayer non-woven masks. In the era of pursuing energy saving and environmental protection, the ultrasonic automatic mask welding machine gradually emits luster.
1. The product looks clean, does not rust, and has no obvious dents and scratches
2.High efficiency, high mechanical quality factors, and can obtain very high elector-acoustic conversion efficiency when working at the resonance frequency.
3. Accept OEM cooperation
1. High mechanical quality
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.
6. easy for assembling
7. good heat resistance
8. large range of working temperature
9. low resonance impedance and heat productivity
10. good construction
11. fastened by bolt
Contact Person: Lily Qiu