|Single Package Size:||45*42*26CM||Leading Time:||7-10 Working Days|
high frequency ultrasonic transducer,
High Power 15k 2600w Transducer with booster for n95 mask welding
Ultrasonic welding is an industrial technique whereby high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations are locally applied to workpieces being held together under pressure to create a solid-state weld. It is commonly used for plastics, and especially for joining dissimilar materials. In ultrasonic welding, there are no connective bolts, nails, soldering materials, or adhesives necessary to bind the materials together.
|Single package size||45*42*26CM|
1. High mechanical quality
2. Piezoelectric element offer a high speed of vibration.3. Having steady output amplitude even the load markedly changed.
4. Extended using temperature, ensuring good amplitude linearity
5. Bolt-on mounting gives the fast, easy installation and high reliability.
6. easy for assembling
7. good heat resistance
8. large range of working temperature
9. low resonance impedance and heat productivity
10. good construction
11. fastened by bolt
Contact Person: Lily Qiu