|Model Number:||HS-5020-4Z||Materia:||Stainless Steel, Aliminum Alloy,ceramic,titanium Alloy(customised)|
|Power:||1500w||Used:||Ultrasonic Welder, Ultrasonic Fabric Welding Machine, Ultrasonic Sewing And So On|
high frequency ultrasonic transducer,
Automatic Disposable Face Mask Making Machine Accessories ultrasonic transducer
|Ceramic Disc Diameter||50mm|
|Quantity of Ceramic Discs||4pcs|
Ultrasonic welding is an industrial technique whereby high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations are locally applied to workpieces being held together under pressure to create a solid-state weld. It is commonly used for plastics, and especially for joining dissimilar materials. In ultrasonic welding, there are no connective bolts, nails, soldering materials, or adhesives necessary to bind the materials together.
1. The product looks clean, does not rust, and has no obvious dents and scratches
2.High efficiency, high mechanical quality factors, and can obtain very high elector-acoustic conversion efficiency when working at the resonance frequency.
1. Imported ceramic discs and superior aluminum raw materials
2. Once assembled, the transducers are aged before testing and final assembly. The properties of piezoelectric materials can change with time and pressure, so a bit of time on the shelf prior to testing will identify nonconforming material.
3. One by one testing to ensure that each transducer performance are excellent.
4. In good heat resistance, can be used in a wide range of temperature with long life and high reliability.
Contact Person: Lily Qiu