|Generator:||Digital Mode||Control:||Remote Control|
|Application:||Extraction, Dispersing, Emulsifying||Matetail Of Probe:||Titanium Alloy|
|Max Capacity:||More Than 500ml/Min||Intensity Of Sound:||More Than 10W/cm²|
20Khz Ultrasonic Lab Homogenizer For Herbal, Plant Extraction
Altrasonic equipment focused on the r&d of high power ultrasound applications. Altrasonic has absolute
leading core technology, the most stable and mature manufacturing technology, rich experience, can provide direct ultrasonic application scheme demonstrate, structure design, system configuration and related parts production.
Ultrasonic extraction uses ultrasonic extraction machine to increase the molecular motion frequency of substances by using the strong cavitation effect, mechanical vibration, disturbance effect, high acceleration, emulsification, diffusion, crushing and stirring effects generated by ultrasonic radiation pressure. And speed, increasing the solvent penetration, thereby accelerating the target component into the solvent and facilitating the extraction of the mature extraction technique.
Ultrasonic extraction technology is applicable to a wide range of extracting agents. Water, methanol, ethanol and the like are commonly used extracting agents, which have the advantages of simple operation and high extraction efficiency.
|Power||500 W||1000 W||1000 W||1500W||2000W||3000 W|
|Temperature||150 ℃||150 ℃||150 ℃||300℃||300℃||300 ℃|
|Pressure||Normal||Normal||Normal||35 MPa||35 MPa||35 MPa|
|Intensity of sound||＞10 W/cm²||＞10 W/cm²||＞10 W/cm²||＞30 W/cm²||＞40 W/cm²||＞60 W/cm²|
|Max capacity||＞ 500ml/Min||＞ 2 L/Min||＞ 5L/Min||＞ 15L/Min||＞ 20L/Min||＞ 100 L/Min|
|Material of probe||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy||Titanium Alloy|
1. Food processing
2. Reaction Acceleration – cavitation accelerates chemical and physical reactions.
3. Fine Particle
4. Dispersion – e.g. nanoparticle processing
5. Disruption and Cell Lysing – will break open biological tissues and
6. Cells to extract enzymes and DNA, prepare vaccines.
7. This technology provides a method for
8. Ultrasonically lysing cells and spores in a liquid flowing continuously or intermittently
9. Through a cylindrical reactor.
10. Homogenization – making uniform mixtures of liquids or liquid suspensions.
11. Emulsification – processing foods, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics.
12. Dissolution – dissolving solids in solvents.
13. Degassing – removing gases from solutions without heat or vacuum.
14. Inline pipe cleaning, removes scale or build/up without disassembly.
15. Cylindrical 360° internally radiating chamber.
1. Core parts with Titanium materials
2. Ultrasonic horn with different size and type for selection
3. Matching with digital generator, auto-tuning, auto search frequency
4. With automatic alarm protection, easy to operate
5. Power adjustable from 1% to 99%
6. Amplitude stability, long working hours, radiation area is increased 2.5 times than traditional tools
7. Provide consulting services and custom reactor designs
8. Custom sizes available for laboratory and high volume industrial applications.
Different Probes For Selection:
Contact Person: Hogo Lv