What is the difference between ultrasonic metal welding machine and ultrasonic plastic welding machine?
1. Different working methods
The vibration direction of the welding head of the ultrasonic plastic welding machine is perpendicular to the welding position during the welding process, and the vibration direction of the welding head of the ultrasonic metal welding machine is parallel to the welding position during welding. In some special cases, plastic welding can also use parallel directions, such as thinner plastic parts.
2. The metal welding machine is used to weld metal and puts forward higher requirements for ultrasonic welding technology; compared with ordinary plastic welding, the requirements for power capacity, power density, stability and automation control are not the same level .
1. High-power capacity and stable ultrasonic generator: The first requirement of a stable ultrasonic generator is: automatic frequency tracking. Automatic frequency tracking can ensure that the transducer system can work in resonance. The use of automatic frequency tracking technology, no need to adjust the frequency when changing molds and working, is the basic requirement for metal welding. The equipment with adjustable
inductance and manual frequency adjustment basically cannot meet the requirements.
2. High power capacity: Compared with plastic welding machines, a welding machine requires a higher energy density and must have a relatively high power capacity. For example, a 20kHz machine basically requires a power capacity of more than 3000W.
3. High-quality welding head: As an industrial application, metal welding inevitably requires a long-life welding head.
4. High-quality control system: It has three basic control modes of welding energy, time and height, and a variety of quality control software to meet different needs.
5. High-quality transducer: For example, a 20kHz transducer must be able to withstand a load above 3kw for a long time.
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv