The converters corresponding to your INVOICE NO. HS2015021 work very well. We would like to order more
I'm very happy with your good communication skills as well as follow up and good deal. I will definitely inform you my further program for further coo
We tested it and it worked.
I will let you know about future purchases soon.
Thank you! It is a pleasure, to work with a company that wants to make it right for the customer :)
many times i deal with Chinese companies that do not care about the customer and long term business. I think I made the right decision going with you and Altrasonic !!!
I'm Online Chat Now
Ultrasonic metal welding
Principle of Welding
Ultrasonic metal welding uses high-frequency vibration waves to be transmitted to two metal surfaces to be welded. Under pressure, the two metal surfaces are rubbed against each other to form a fusion between molecular layers.
(1) Vibration and friction stage: The first process of ultrasonic metal welding is mainly a friction process, and its relative friction speed is similar to that of friction welding, but the amplitude is only tens of microns. The main function of this process is to remove impurities such as oil and oxides on the surface of the weldment, so that the pure metal surface is exposed.
(2) Temperature rise stage: In the continued ultrasonic reciprocating friction process, the temperature of the contact surface rises (the temperature of the welding zone is about 35% to 50% of the melting point of the metal), the deformation resistance drops, and the static pressure and elastic mechanical vibration Under the combined action of the alternating joint stress caused, the plastic flow of the contact surface between the weldments continues, so that the broken oxide film continues to be dispersed and even penetrates into the welded material, and the atoms on the pure metal surface are infinitely close to the atomic energy. Within the scope of gravitation, atoms diffuse and combine with each other, forming common crystal grains or recrystallization.
(3) Solid phase bonding stage: With the progress of the friction process, the microscopic contact area is getting larger and larger, and the plastic deformation of the contact part is also increasing. The eddy current plastic flow layer is even formed in the welding area, and the mechanical between the weldments appears. Bite.
1) The welding material does not melt, and the metal is not fragile.
2) It can realize the welding of the same species, dissimilar species, metal and non-metal.
3) No heating, energization, suitable for welding high thermal conductivity, conductive metals such as copper and aluminum.
4) The conductivity is good after welding, and the resistivity is extremely low or almost zero.
5) Low requirements on the welding metal surface, both oxidation and electroplating can be welded.
6) Short soldering time, without any flux, gas, or solder.
7) Welding without sparks, environmental protection and safety.