Ultrasonic cleaning machine maintenance
We know that when the ultrasonic cleaner is in use, the equipment must be inspected first. Knowing a certain amount of equipment knowledge is a necessary skill for users who purchase an ultrasonic cleaner. In order to prevent equipment damage and accelerated aging, it is necessary to properly understand the daily use, maintenance and maintenance of ultrasonic cleaning equipment.
Maintenance of ultrasonic cleaning machine:
1. Regularly scrub the surface of the ultrasonic cleaning equipment to keep the equipment clean;
2. Regularly check whether the equipment circuit, indicator light, vibrator, and temperature adjustment button are normal;
3. Regularly clean and decontaminate the cleaning tank and drain valve of the ultrasonic cleaning machine.
Maintenance of ultrasonic cleaner:
1. When using in a harsh environment, check whether each electrical part is damp, whether the insulation is good (especially the high-voltage part), and whether the grounding is good;
2. If you find or suspect that the ultrasonic cleaner has been damp due to improper use, you should conduct an insulation test on the machine and take drying measures. The power button must be activated under the condition of ensuring good insulation;
3. After using the ultrasonic cleaner for a period of time, you should open the protective cover and carefully remove the dust from it with alcohol cotton;
4. If the equipment is not used for a long time, please cut off the power to release the cleaning fluid, dry the inner tank and the surface and protect it with a film .
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv