Laser technology has long been considered the most advanced, but with the appearance of new solutions, the effectiveness of the latter is controversial. The contributions of ultrasound technology have made it possible to overcome the constraints posed by the laser in terms of cutting and welding. This ultrasonic technology is a major success, particularly in the plastics, textiles and food industries. The effectiveness of ultrasound with respect to the laser lies in its operating mechanism which is based on an oscillatory movement produced by high frequency electrical energy.
The ultrasonic cutting machine is advantageous for the following reasons:
– Precision cutting: the cutting quality obtained through the use of an ultrasonic cutting machine is much better compared to the laser. Ultrasonic cutting machines offer an extreme level of precision and make it possible to better meet the various cutting constraints imposed in an industrial context.
– Energy saving: the ultrasonic cutting machine consumes less energy compared to the laser. However, it offers a better quality of cutting and / or welding.
– The ease of handling: the ergonomic aspect is interesting.
– An optimized industrial process: whether for cutting or sealing materials, integrating the use of ultrasonic cutting machines and welding machines into the industrial process allows for maximum time savings, increased productivity and increased productivity. better flexibility in the face of growing market demands.
– Better environmental impact reduction: The ultrasonic cutting machine does not cause negative impacts on the ecosystem. Its use is recognized without danger in an industrial environment. Cutting and ultrasonic welding is a reliable technology that respects the environment.
– Hygiene: the industrial process implementing the use of such technology remains subject to stringent hygiene conditions to curb the risk of product contamination. The law strictly regulates the different cutting conditions: temperature of products, nature of the supports.