When an object vibrates, it produces sound. Scientists call the number of vibrations per second the frequency of the sound, and the unit is Hz. The frequency of sound waves that our human ears can hear is 20 Hz to 20 kHz. When the vibration frequency of the sound waves is greater than 20 kHz or less than 20 Hz, we cannot hear them. Therefore, we call sound waves with a frequency higher than 20 kHz as ultrasound. The ultrasonic frequency usually used for medical diagnosis is 1 to 5 MHz.
Ultrasound has the characteristics of good directionality, strong penetrating ability, easy access to concentrated sound energy, and long transmission distance in water. It can be used for distance measurement, speed measurement, cleaning, welding, stone crushing, etc., in medicine, military, industry, and agriculture. There are many applications on it.
Theoretical research shows that under the same amplitude conditions, the energy of an object's vibration is proportional to the vibration frequency. When the ultrasonic wave propagates in the medium, the medium particle vibration has a high frequency, so the energy is very large. In the dry winter in northern my country, if ultrasonic waves are passed into the water tank, the violent vibration will break the water in the tank into many small droplets, and then use a small fan to blow the droplets into the room, which can increase the indoor air humidity. It is the principle of ultrasonic humidifier. For diseases such as pharyngitis and tracheitis, it is difficult for the medicine to reach the affected part. Using the principle of a humidifier to atomize the liquid medicine and let the patient inhale it, the curative effect can be improved. Using the huge energy of ultrasound can also make the stones in the human body undergo violent forced vibration and break, thereby alleviating the pain and achieving the purpose of healing.
Now, with the continuous development of society, ultrasound has played a pivotal role in plastic welding, and has been used in various industries and has been highly recognized.
Compared with traditional technology, ultrasonic plastic welding machine has the following advantages:
1. Fast and accurate-most ultrasonic welding can be completed within 0.1-0.5 seconds
2. Stable quality-mechanized production, stable and reliable product quality
3. Economical and practical-avoid the use of a large number of fixtures and glues, reduce labor and reduce costs
4. Beautiful and clean-the surface is well formed without damage or deformation. No scratches and glue residue
5. The process is simple-no preheating, no cleaning and other back and forth processes
6. Convenient operation-as long as the welding parameters are set, the operation is very convenient
7. High strength and good airtightness-the weld seam has the same composition as the base material, high strength, good airtightness, watertight, and airtight
8. It can realize automatic welding-15K ultrasonic plastic welding machine is very easy to realize automation
Contact Person: Ms. Hogo Lv